0 0%
  • Needful Things

3 12.50%
  • The Dark Tower IV: Wizard &Glass

2 8.33%
  • Roadwork

4 16.67%

Thread: Suntup Editions - The Cover Collection- The First Twelve

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Suntup Editions - The Cover Collection- The First Twelve

This Poll is to see which of the first 12 covers have been the most surprising to everyone. We all have our favorite cover but once the text was removed which one did you find was the most unexpected?

Here is a link to view each one

THE COVERS COLLECTION - INDIVIDUAL PRINTS
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought the art work on Firestarter really stood out the most so far. Pet Sematary was a close second.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower paperback covers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Voted for DT III. For some reason I never noticed the door or Jake and Eddie (I assume that's Eddie and not Roland)
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I opened Needful Things last night and might have to change my vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A little surprised at how well the Roadwork cover is doing. It has that the 70s grunge house feel to it. Very much reminds me of the movie poster for the Charles Bronson movie "Mr. Majestyk." I think there may be a bump here for the most recent releases.