Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2018 Dt.Org Fundraiser Auction #6 Custom Bound "19" with Original Art Pieces

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Over the 2k mark!
    I was sweating for a very long time. Several hundred dollars of donated art and materials won't be deducted from the net proceeds, but as I may have mentioned, actual binder and printer productions costs which come from the gross proceeds (along with ebay and PP fees) had me very worried.
    At least now I can sleep knowing the fundraiser will do well on this.

It really is an outrageously gorgeous book, and I often feel like a surrogate mother who has entered into an agreement, but after the process and "birth" is reluctant to give the "baby" up.

The positive is that I'm certain the book will go to a good home.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just for fun, some of the the top selling prices over the last few years (Gross, not net proceeds) were for:

• 2017-Different Seasons Custom Bound-$2.6K
    • 2016-'Salem's Lot Proof-$1.7K
    • 2017-Eyes of the Dragon Custom rebound-$1.6K
    • 2017-Gwendy;s Button Box proof 1/20-$1.5K
    • 2014-Duma Key with Maitz remarque and Stephen King signature-$1.5K

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was trying to remember what the Different Seasons rebound sold for. Thanks for posting this.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Over the 2k mark!
    I was sweating for a very long time. Several hundred dollars of donated art and materials won't be deducted from the net proceeds, but as I may have mentioned, actual binder and printer productions costs which come from the gross proceeds (along with ebay and PP fees) had me very worried.
    At least now I can sleep knowing the fundraiser will do well on this.

It really is an outrageously gorgeous book, and I often feel like a surrogate mother who has entered into an agreement, but after the process and "birth" is reluctant to give the "baby" up.

The positive is that I'm certain the book will go to a good home.
    I don't know how you give them up. If I had such a beautiful book in my hands, it would have to pried out. You are a good man, Jerome!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

I don't know how you give them up. If I had such a beautiful book in my hands, it would have to pried out. You are a good man, Jerome!
    Not really. I just honest. The two don't always go hand in hand.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just about 2 hours left.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

Final and winning bid was 2222. Hoping someone here was the winner. Congrats!

WTB:

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finished at $2,222.00. Congrats to the winner!!!

Would have been kinda cool to finish at 1,919.00 but 2,222.00 is better!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Thanks to everyone who bid, and congratulations to the winner.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

$2,222.00!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Just when you think there can't be any unique ways to do a special one-off left, something like this comes along. Whoever came up with the concept for the collection and the design elements, wow, great job (and "wow, great job" doesn't really do it justice).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Travelinjack, Merlin1958, and stroppygoblin came up with the ideas. I just facilitated having the book bound.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2