Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection? (Archive)

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

88 now. But I have some duplicates, so if anyone is looking for any UK S/L’s, PM me
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The Insomnia S/L brings me up to 36.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

up to 46 now
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I'd have to guess a bit, but after giving it some good thought I think I'm pretty close at 15.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I'm now at 19(!), with the new acquisitions shown
    here.

Dark Tower II - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower III - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower IV - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower V - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower VI - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower VII - Grant S/L
    Little Sisters of Eluria - Grant S/L
    Black House - Grant S/L
    IT - 25th Anniversary - CD S/L
    Doctor Sleep - CD S/L
    11/22/63 - Scribner S/L
    Sleeping Beauties - Hodder S/L
    Insomnia - Ziesing S/L
    Desperation - Grant S/L
    Night Visions 5 - Dark Harvest S/L
    Wizard and Glass - Hodder S/L
    Bag of Bones - Hodder S/L
    Under the Dome - Hodder S/L
    Doctor Sleep - Hodder S/L (one of 200)

HBJ

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's some good stuff there Jack. You have a few of my "wants" on your list. Again, some great stuff on that list. Keep it going if you can.

Country
    Country Flag

Updated.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

You can 2 more for me. Blackhouse S\L and the UK Wizard and Glass.

Country
    Country Flag

Updated.

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Just received a UK artist edition of "Skeleton Crew". Opened it up to inspect and to my surprise it is flat signed by Mr. King on the title page as well as by the artists in their signature page!!!

So, 52 for me if you please!!!!
    Bill, are you certain that it’s a real signature? I thought the PS Publishing Edition has a facsimile sig included.
    Yeah, pretty sure. Looks like ink, it's slightly slanted and its written on the title page. No book plate or line space provided. I was pretty surprised.
    I am pretty sure they are facsimile signatures. One is listed here with pictures of the facsimile on the title page as well: https://www.stephenkingcatalog.com/c...ed-p-2136.html
    IDK mine looks bolder and sure looks like ink, but 'Occams Razor" right? lol Regardless, I really like this production and I think I'll keep it!! lol
    WB - I'll be donating all remaining checks above and beyond our agreed amount to the forum. Your choice.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got to update mine Brian as I've bought and sold a few things since I last updated...

Current signed in hand total: 38

Waiting in the wings(so not counted yet):
    Misery S/L
    Gwendy's S/L
    Sleeping Beauties S/L
    Thank you

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I've got to update mine Brian as I've bought and sold a few things since I last updated...

Current signed in hand total: 38

Waiting in the wings(so not counted yet):
    Misery S/L
    Gwendy's S/L
    Sleeping Beauties S/L
    Thank you
    Most welcome Updated.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Cujo S/L brings me to 38

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Cujo S/L brings me to 38
    Nice, Brian! Updated.

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

11 with Sleeping Beauties.
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    11 with Sleeping Beauties.
    Congrats! Updated.

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Brian.
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    Thank you Brian.
    Most welcome!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I still stand at 6 but they titles have changed some.

The Shining PB
    Night Shift PB both signed to me in 1980.

Mr. Mercedes 1/1
    Finders Keepers 1/1
    End Of Watch 1/1
    The Outsider 1/1
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    I still stand at 6 but they titles have changed some.

The Shining PB
    Night Shift PB both signed to me in 1980.

Mr. Mercedes 1/1
    Finders Keepers 1/1
    End Of Watch 1/1
    The Outsider 1/1
    ACK! You once scored a signed Gwendy's (the first signed copy as I recall) from that bookstore in Bridgeton ME...did you sell that?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

39 with the signed Dreamcatcher.

Country
    Country Flag

39 with the signed Dreamcatcher.
    Congrats, Brian! Updated.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

5 now with Skeleton Crew S/L
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast