Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection? (Archive)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Brian I did a recount and I have 75 signed by King now. Thanks!
    Nice! Updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

You can add one more for me for Sleeping Beauties.
    Thanks

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    You can add one more for me for Sleeping Beauties.
    Thanks
    Congrats, Mike! Updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I'm now at 25, with the new acquisition shown here.

Dark Tower II - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower III - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower IV - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower V - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower VI - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower VII - Grant S/L
    Little Sisters of Eluria - Grant S/L
    Black House - Grant S/L
    IT - 25th Anniversary - CD S/L
    Doctor Sleep - CD S/L
    11/22/63 - Scribner S/L
    Sleeping Beauties - Hodder S/L
    Insomnia - Ziesing S/L
    Desperation - Grant S/L
    Night Visions 5 - Dark Harvest S/L
    Wizard and Glass - Hodder S/L
    Bag of Bones - Hodder S/L
    Under the Dome - Hodder S/L
    Doctor Sleep - Hodder S/L (one of 200)
    Desperation/Regulators set - Hodder S/L
    The Wind Through the Keyhole - Hodder S/L (one of 200)
    Rose Madder - Hodder S/L
    Misery - Suntup S/L
    Insomnia - Hodder S/L (one of 200)
    Sleeping Beauties - CD S/L

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn! Haul and a half! Congrats. Matching DTs? We can help keep an eye out.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thirty Five now. My super ugly and tiny S/L Sleeping Beauties arrived!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Only the Sleeping Beauties is new. The rest I had already.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Only the Sleeping Beauties is new. The rest I had already.
    Aww. . . Gotcha! Great books anyways!

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, guys! Updated.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Sleeping Beauties S/L puts me up to 36.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Congrats, Dez! Updated.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    That's great Dez.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Carrie 1st/1st inscribed
    Doctor Sleep S/L

Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Nice Garrell My Carrie is just flat signed. And congrats on the Dr Sleep as well.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Garrell My Carrie is just flat signed. And congrats on the Dr Sleep as well.
    LOL just flat signed, IT IS STILL a 1st/1st CARRIE SIGNED!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    LOL just flat signed, IT IS STILL a 1st/1st CARRIE SIGNED!!!!!!!!
    I did not mean it that way. I just meant that some inscriptions are cool and mine was not inscribed. How is your DJ. Mine is missing the D on the spine for Double Day.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very clean with slight fading. Bought Dolso's copy
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome score and congrats!! Needing that and a Shining to complete my inscribed Doubleday’s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Seven more! Envy on the full throttle arc also! Nice.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Carrie 1st/1st inscribed
    Doctor Sleep S/L

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Congrats, guys! Updated.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

11/22/63 S/L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

11/22/63 S/L

Congrats! Updated!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast