+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection?

Goldmember Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all

Hi Brian,
    Please update mine to 161.
    Thanks

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    5 now with Skeleton Crew S/L
    Congrats, Adam! Updated!

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Hi Brian, Please update mine to 161. Thanks
    Done, Matt!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

The Man Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Hi Brian,
    Please update mine to 161.
    Thanks

The Evil Empire!!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales

My collection thread:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

39 with inscribed Rose Madder
    (this is a great way to keep track)
    Happy Friday Brian and thanks!

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    39 with inscribed Rose Madder
    (this is a great way to keep track)
    Happy Friday Brian and thanks!
    Happy Friday to you as well, Lori! Updated.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    I still stand at 6 but they titles have changed some.

The Shining PB
    Night Shift PB both signed to me in 1980.

Mr. Mercedes 1/1
    Finders Keepers 1/1
    End Of Watch 1/1
    The Outsider 1/1
    ACK! You once scored a signed Gwendy's (the first signed copy as I recall) from that bookstore in Bridgeton ME...did you sell that?
    Yes, unfortunately i did. Sometimes life just happens and you gotta do..... things. It was for a worthy cause though!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I'm now at 21, with the new acquisitions shown
    here.

Dark Tower II - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower III - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower IV - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower V - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower VI - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower VII - Grant S/L
    Little Sisters of Eluria - Grant S/L
    Black House - Grant S/L
    IT - 25th Anniversary - CD S/L
    Doctor Sleep - CD S/L
    11/22/63 - Scribner S/L
    Sleeping Beauties - Hodder S/L
    Insomnia - Ziesing S/L
    Desperation - Grant S/L
    Night Visions 5 - Dark Harvest S/L
    Wizard and Glass - Hodder S/L
    Bag of Bones - Hodder S/L
    Under the Dome - Hodder S/L
    Doctor Sleep - Hodder S/L (one of 200)
    Desperation/Regulators set - Hodder S/L
    The Wind Through the Keyhole - Hodder S/L (one of 200)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Country
    Country Flag

Looking good, Peter! Updated.

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thanks, Brian!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Holy crap Peter. You are on a tear. There is a lot of great stuff there.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Thanks, Brian!
    Most welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Holy crap Peter. You are on a tear. There is a lot of great stuff there.
    Thanks, Mike. This community helps a lot!

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

You can add one more to my number because I just got a S\L IT. People can see what I have if they go to my thread. That should put me at 28.

The Man Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a plus 1 also. Just received a signed and remarqued copy of the rare UK edition of CTCC!!!
    The Evil Empire!!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales

My collection thread:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    You can add one more to my number because I just got a S\L IT. People can see what I have if they go to my thread. That should put me at 28.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'm a plus 1 also. Just received a signed and remarqued copy of the rare UK edition of CTCC!!!
    Updated, guys. Congrats!

Funk-y! becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

67 with my TDT Fundraiser Grand Prize!!

WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Country
    Country Flag

Granddaddy add of them all! Congrats again, Becca! Updated.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic! Congratulations.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Cheerful

Yep, it's a great one.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

+1 for me. Eventually I'll put up some pics!

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    67 with my TDT Fundraiser Grand Prize!!

That’s an amazing inscription! 👏👏👏👏
    Wanted:
    The Shining Folio Society s/l 1/110
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    Wind Through The Keyhole H&S UK s/l #157 & #187
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157
    IT CD art portfolio #229

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    +1 for me. Eventually I'll put up some pics!
    Congrats, Dez! Updated.

My Mood
    Cheerful

You can add one more for me. Desperation S\L

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Up to 93 now, including pre-orders 👍
    Wanted:
    The Shining Folio Society s/l 1/110
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    Wind Through The Keyhole H&S UK s/l #157 & #187
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157
    IT CD art portfolio #229

Servant of Gan HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Up to 93 now, including pre-orders 👍
    Killin It!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast