Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection? (Archive)

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Hi Brian,
    Please update mine to 161.
    Thanks

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    5 now with Skeleton Crew S/L
    Congrats, Adam! Updated!

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Hi Brian, Please update mine to 161. Thanks
    Done, Matt!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Hi Brian,
    Please update mine to 161.
    Thanks

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

39 with inscribed Rose Madder
    (this is a great way to keep track)
    Happy Friday Brian and thanks!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    39 with inscribed Rose Madder
    (this is a great way to keep track)
    Happy Friday Brian and thanks!
    Happy Friday to you as well, Lori! Updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    I still stand at 6 but they titles have changed some.

The Shining PB
    Night Shift PB both signed to me in 1980.

Mr. Mercedes 1/1
    Finders Keepers 1/1
    End Of Watch 1/1
    The Outsider 1/1
    ACK! You once scored a signed Gwendy's (the first signed copy as I recall) from that bookstore in Bridgeton ME...did you sell that?
    Yes, unfortunately i did. Sometimes life just happens and you gotta do..... things. It was for a worthy cause though!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I'm now at 21, with the new acquisitions shown
    here.

Dark Tower II - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower III - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower IV - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower V - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower VI - Grant S/L
    Dark Tower VII - Grant S/L
    Little Sisters of Eluria - Grant S/L
    Black House - Grant S/L
    IT - 25th Anniversary - CD S/L
    Doctor Sleep - CD S/L
    11/22/63 - Scribner S/L
    Sleeping Beauties - Hodder S/L
    Insomnia - Ziesing S/L
    Desperation - Grant S/L
    Night Visions 5 - Dark Harvest S/L
    Wizard and Glass - Hodder S/L
    Bag of Bones - Hodder S/L
    Under the Dome - Hodder S/L
    Doctor Sleep - Hodder S/L (one of 200)
    Desperation/Regulators set - Hodder S/L
    The Wind Through the Keyhole - Hodder S/L (one of 200)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Looking good, Peter! Updated.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thanks, Brian!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Holy crap Peter. You are on a tear. There is a lot of great stuff there.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Thanks, Brian!
    Most welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Holy crap Peter. You are on a tear. There is a lot of great stuff there.
    Thanks, Mike. This community helps a lot!

Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

You can add one more to my number because I just got a S\L IT. People can see what I have if they go to my thread. That should put me at 28.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a plus 1 also. Just received a signed and remarqued copy of the rare UK edition of CTCC!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    You can add one more to my number because I just got a S\L IT. People can see what I have if they go to my thread. That should put me at 28.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I'm a plus 1 also. Just received a signed and remarqued copy of the rare UK edition of CTCC!!!
    Updated, guys. Congrats!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

67 with my TDT Fundraiser Grand Prize!!

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Granddaddy add of them all! Congrats again, Becca! Updated.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic! Congratulations.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Cool

Yep, it's a great one.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

+1 for me. Eventually I'll put up some pics!

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    67 with my TDT Fundraiser Grand Prize!!

That’s an amazing inscription! 👏👏👏👏
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    +1 for me. Eventually I'll put up some pics!
    Congrats, Dez! Updated.

My Mood
    Cool

You can add one more for me. Desperation S\L

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Up to 93 now, including pre-orders 👍
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Up to 93 now, including pre-orders 👍
    Killin It!

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast