+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection?

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Just hit 165!
    WOW. Congrats on that Kris
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Kris!!!
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just hit 165!
    Congrats! Updated.
    "I知 goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just hit 165!
    at cricket?

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Who the hell knows the scoring system at cricket?
    Heck. Who the hell knows cricket?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Jiminy, know thyself.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Just entered into a deal to acquire "The Stand S/L" so add one for me!!!! Been hunting this one for quite some time and always backed off due to price, but seller offered me a nice deal with a friendly payment plan so I finally pulled the trigger!!! Pristine copy as well!!!!

Manni Folken ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan has a brilliant future ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Jealous, Bill. That's one I'll probably never have.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Just entered into a deal to acquire "The Stand S/L" so add one for me!!!! Been hunting this one for quite some time and always backed off due to price, but seller offered me a nice deal with a friendly payment plan so I finally pulled the trigger!!! Pristine copy as well!!!!

Congrats!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome, WB! Huge congrats! Updated.

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

That's a great one to have. When you see it in person, you will very happy you pulled the trigger.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Did you guess it was me? becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I got luck the second time around

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Becca! Updated.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, another update so soon.

87 Cujo Rebound

Wow, that's a doggone nice looking book.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Wow, that's a doggone nice looking book.
    Thank you!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Becca! Updated.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Becca!!! just finished paying for a signed "The Outsider" so, add one to my tally!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N will become famous soon enough M_O_O_N will become famous soon enough M_O_O_N's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess it's time to get on the list. Show me with 9.
    There are no coincidences.

I don't like rep points! -
    Please use the 'I disapprove' option for me. (seriously)

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Becca!!! just finished paying for a signed "The Outsider" so, add one to my tally!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by M_O_O_N View Post
    I guess it's time to get on the list. Show me with 9.
    Congrats, guys! Updated.

Servant of Gan DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Time to adjust me down to 30.
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Time to adjust me down to 30.
    Updated!

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Shining Folio Edition w Bookplate
    Insomnia UK S/L
    takes me up to 77 now please, Brian.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Shining Folio Edition w Bookplate
    Insomnia UK S/L
    takes me up to 77 now please, Brian.
    Congrats, buddy! Updated.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two new ones to add to the list, Folio signed The Shining and The Sins of the Fathers S/L, bring me to 44.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 LastLast