Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection? (Archive)

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

45!!

Thanks to YOU!

(and thank you brian for the updates. I had to look at page 1 to see where I was at. I forgot!)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    45!!

Thanks to YOU!

(and thank you brian for the updates. I had to look at page 1 to see where I was at. I forgot!)
    LOL. Most welcome and congrats! Updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Best of Best New Horror
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! Updated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Add one more for me, sir. Joyland S/L #31. I'm up to a total of 3 now.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Congrats! Updated.

Gunslinger Apprentice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would be honored to be added to the list at 23 signatures. Mostly inscribed pieces and a couple S/L's.
    Let me know if all need to be listed but a few of my favorites include:

Salems Lot 2nd State inscribed 10/9/89
    Night Shift 1/1 inscribed signed Steve 12/2/78
    Dead Zone 1/1 inscribed to Peter Schneider 8/24/79
    Different Seasons 1/1 inscribed 8/23/82
    Pet Sematary 1/1 inscribed 11/5/83
    TEOTD S/L #970

Thanks!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on your 3rd, Sir! That is exciting!

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Congrats on your 3rd, Sir! That is exciting!
    Thanks! They all happen to be attached to stories that a very close to my heart. Dolan's Cadillac was just about the first piece of King's work I read. Finders Keepers is part of the Mercedes Trilogy, which is one of my favorite parts of King's work. As for Joyland, I fell head over heels for that story the second I started it. It's currently my favorite of his books. I have a very solid Joyland collection now, consisting of the S/L, the unsigned gift edition, the illustrated edition, the 1/1 PB and the turtleback, with all three known production slipcases, plus a commissioned one from 19th Edition. I'm very happy with that corner of my collection.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy93 View Post
    I would be honored to be added to the list at 23 signatures. Mostly inscribed pieces and a couple S/L's.
    Let me know if all need to be listed but a few of my favorites include:

Salems Lot 2nd State inscribed 10/9/89
    Night Shift 1/1 inscribed signed Steve 12/2/78
    Dead Zone 1/1 inscribed to Peter Schneider 8/24/79
    Different Seasons 1/1 inscribed 8/23/82
    Pet Sematary 1/1 inscribed 11/5/83
    TEOTD S/L #970

Thanks!
    Gotcha added.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm hoping this is 82

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Sorry to hear that, Tommy. Updated.

Country
    Country Flag

83 Transgressions

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Becca! Updated.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS on the LEGENDS, Becca! Envious without a doubt!

I have a couple additions: Cujo and Blockade

Can you put me down for 33, Brian?

Thanks,
    Bryan

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    CONGRATS on the LEGENDS, Becca! Envious without a doubt!

I have a couple additions: Cujo and Blockade

Can you put me down for 33, Brian?

Thanks,
    Bryan
    Congrats, Bryan! Updated.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Green mile #4. Is done. I now have all my green miles signed. Huge shout out to Jim and Diana. Tippy. And lot guy. This would not have been possible without the 4 of you!!! I truly appreciate all your help, Support. And fun times.

339 signed copies. Stephen King could not have been nicer when completing this milestone.

All first editions signed!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Green mile #4. Is done. I now have all my green miles signed. Huge shout out to Jim and Diana. Tippy. And lot guy. This would not have been possible without the 4 of you!!! I truly appreciate all your help, Support. And fun times.

339 signed copies. Stephen King could not have been nicer when completing this milestone.

Congrats, Glen! Updated.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY COOL... Always nice when Knig acknowledges ones accomplishments.. Have fun!
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now that is one heck of an accomplishment! Congratulations and well done!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would love to see the green mile copies... Where do you post your pictures?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. All first signed is amazing. Congrats
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Wow. All first signed is amazing. Congrats
    Lisey’s story came from you! Thanks!

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

I would love to see the green mile copies... Where do you post your pictures?
    No collecting post. All books look the same. But it took me over 2 years to get all 6 plus the hardback signed. I PMd you! Thanks! Glen

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast