+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection?

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Which one is which?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Mellow

You can add one more for me. An Outsider, but 14th ed. But it's still one more
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent is a jewel in the rough vincent is a jewel in the rough vincent is a jewel in the rough vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool picture Garrell, you can’t get much closer than that!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Added, Mike.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Very cool picture Garrell, you can’t get much closer than that!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Thanks, was a great event
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Servant of Gan DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light DoctorZaius is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold 5 recently, then I received my S/L of Sleeping Beauties yesterday, so net -4 = 36 total.
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255

Rabid Billybumbler MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Added, Mike.
    Thanks Brian
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Sold 5 recently, then I received my S/L of Sleeping Beauties yesterday, so net -4 = 36 total.
    Updated.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Did you guess it was me? becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

85 Sleeping Beauties

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Becca! Updated.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Added 7 more!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Added 7 more!
    Quite the expansion, Kris! Updated.

Citizen of Gilead Lurker is a name known to all Lurker is a name known to all Lurker is a name known to all Lurker is a name known to all Lurker is a name known to all Lurker is a name known to all Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Update - 31
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The Killer Inside Me S/L
    Black House S/L

Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Update - 31
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    The Killer Inside Me S/L
    Black House S/L

Congrats, guys! Updated.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The addition of Sleeping Beauties S/L and The Best American Short Stories 2007 brings me up to 42.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    The addition of Sleeping Beauties S/L and The Best American Short Stories 2007 brings me up to 42.
    Congrats, Brian! Updated.

Banned Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Gunslinger Apprentice jeffingoff is a glorious beacon of light jeffingoff is a glorious beacon of light jeffingoff is a glorious beacon of light jeffingoff is a glorious beacon of light jeffingoff is a glorious beacon of light jeffingoff is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    85 Sleeping Beauties

Looking at this, has there been any comparison over the signature placements on this limitation page. And is there a preferred one? Is that ever a thing?

Gunslinger Apprentice jeffingoff is a glorious beacon of light jeffingoff is a glorious beacon of light jeffingoff is a glorious beacon of light jeffingoff is a glorious beacon of light jeffingoff is a glorious beacon of light jeffingoff is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

With this honking bastard you can skyrocket me up to FIVE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Asleep

With my Sleeping Beauties. I just hit 350 I really wanted 350 to be a signed limited Gunslinger.

That is my missing LINK. My nemesis.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    With my Sleeping Beauties. I just hit 350 I really wanted 350 to be a signed limited Gunslinger. That is my missing LINK. My nemesis.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    With this honking bastard you can skyrocket me up to FIVE!
    Congrats, guys! Updated.

Demon of the Prim amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I am upto 66 now
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606..

Also, replace 1st/1st that got stolen:

Carrie, Shining, Night Shift, The Stand, The Dead Zone, Danse Macbre, Cujo, The Gunslinger, Different Seasons, Pet Sematary, The Talisman

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I am upto 66 now
    Congrats, Mike! Updated.

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian I did a recount and I have 75 signed by King now. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast