+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: How Many King Signatures Do You Have In Your Collection?

Goldmember Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all

Hi Brian,
    Please update mine to 161.
    Thanks

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    5 now with Skeleton Crew S/L
    Congrats, Adam! Updated!

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Hi Brian, Please update mine to 161. Thanks
    Done, Matt!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Hi Brian,
    Please update mine to 161.
    Thanks

The Evil Empire!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales

My collection thread:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh is a name known to all Beverly Marsh is a name known to all Beverly Marsh is a name known to all Beverly Marsh is a name known to all Beverly Marsh is a name known to all Beverly Marsh is a name known to all Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

39 with inscribed Rose Madder
    (this is a great way to keep track)
    Happy Friday Brian and thanks!

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    39 with inscribed Rose Madder
    (this is a great way to keep track)
    Happy Friday Brian and thanks!
    Happy Friday to you as well, Lori! Updated.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    I still stand at 6 but they titles have changed some.

The Shining PB
    Night Shift PB both signed to me in 1980.

Mr. Mercedes 1/1
    Finders Keepers 1/1
    End Of Watch 1/1
    The Outsider 1/1
    ACK! You once scored a signed Gwendy's (the first signed copy as I recall) from that bookstore in Bridgeton ME...did you sell that?
    Yes, unfortunately i did. Sometimes life just happens and you gotta do..... things. It was for a worthy cause though!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5