3 10.71%

0 0%

2 7.14%

0 0%
  • Never read

3 10.71%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bracket #9: Dreamcatcher (2001)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae has much to be proud of mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Bracket #9: Dreamcatcher (2001)

Dreamcatcher, 2001

Please vote for Dreamcatcher using the following scale:

• Never read

If you haven't read this book yet, please vote Never Read. Feel free to discuss your votes in this thread.
    The 2018 Constant Reader Awards are back! Please join us here!

Art Vandelay Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

I never finished this one. It was one of the slowest stories for me.
    "Like I don't know that I'm pathetic."

"P.S. I can't believe you do that pen thing. Awesome. Just fucking awesome."
    ~Fernandito

Grace Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19's Avatar

I gave it a 4. It's not a top King book for me, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. I also love that a portion of the book takes place out by me, at a place that I've visited many times.

Guardian of the Beam BROWNINGS CHILDE has a spectacular aura about BROWNINGS CHILDE has a spectacular aura about BROWNINGS CHILDE has a spectacular aura about BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

4. I enjoyed most of this book. But didn’t care too much for the parts inside Jonsey’s Head.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Atrocious, with several features and characteristics I found dumb. Strangely, the movie is even worse (despite a pretty good cast), although you've got to at least look up Morgan Freeman's eyebrows on the internet.

Hey, at least SK explained and apologized for this.
    The shining almost took me, but I made it through that night.

Art Vandelay Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave is a splendid one to behold Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

Atrocious, with several features and characteristics I found dumb. Strangely, the movie is even worse (despite a pretty good cast), although you've got to at least look up Morgan Freeman's eyebrows on the internet.

Hey, at least SK explained and apologized for this.
    I remember seeing the movie in theaters and being seriously distracted by Morgan Freeman's eyebrows the entire time.

And I hated that I couldn't get into this book until I read King's explanation for it being written the way it was.

~Fernandito

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    ...I hated that I couldn't get into this book until I read King's explanation for it being written the way it was.
    Does this mean you were able to get into it (enjoy it?) after hearing his explanation?
    The shining almost took me, but I made it through that night.

No, it just means that I stopped hating myself for not being able to enjoy it. I gave up soon after.

~Fernandito

Citizen of Gilead Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SSDD... 3

+ Reply to Thread