Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Dt.Org Fundraiser Benefitting Bangor Public Library and Others

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$6,500 Raised!

Thanks to all who have helped.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

So...
    You take a CD gift edition of The Shining...
    Don Maitz does several 1 page remarques in it...AND a two page full color piece...

<-----------Wonders how that could be improved upon...

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    So...
    Don Maitz does several 1 page remarques in it...AND a two page full color piece...

Is this part of the hint that’s coming this Thursday? Or unrelated?
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    So...

Unrelated. This was just a hint that Stephen King is going to sign the book that Maitz did art in.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

So...

Unrelated. This was just a hint that Stephen King is going to sign the book that Maitz did art in.
    Oooohhhh!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So...

On a related note - is there a time we should be checking things out for clues on tdt
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the cutoff date for donations?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    May 19th, 2018

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

May 19th, 2018
    How many more eBay auctions will you be doing?
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    May 19th, 2018
    Hard to say. ~4-10.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    May 19th, 2018
    Wait until you see what's next!!!!!!!!!!

Prepare to be amazed and awestruck!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    El Jefe is the slowest picture taker on the planet!!!!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, I've had the book in my possesion for all of 3 hours and I'm lagging.

Bill, your wish is my command.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202281119734

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW! I love it!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!!

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, and Bill, here's another piece (tease) that arrived today. Still call me slow?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to seeing that portrait.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a little background info. On 10/20/2017 10/6/2017, Stephen and Owen King did the last stop on the "Sleeping Beauties" tour at a library in Sarasota Florida. We invited Don Maitz to meet a group of us for drinks and food prior to the event, and a member was kind enough to comp Maitz a ticket. Don sat right behind me, and during the Q&A and reading was working on a sketch pad. He knocked out the watercolor image in literally minutes.
    After the event, Maitz showed me the piece, and I begged him to consider donating it for our fundraiser. He said he'd think about it.
    Not only did Maitz donate the piece, but he was able to get Stephen King to sign it!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

^ My respect for Mr. Maitz continues to grow!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There are actually quite a few "rare" King items out there, but I wonder how many original portraits of himself (not a print, giclee etc.) that Stephen King has actually signed?

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

There are actually quite a few "rare" King items out there, but I wonder how many original portraits of himself (not a print, giclee etc.) that Stephen King has actually signed?
    I remember watching Don during the event, wondering what he was drawing. After the event was over my wife and I saw the picture. I gotta say, It’s a pretty cool piece!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, and Bill, here's another piece (tease) that arrived today. Still call me slow?

You gotta admit, me kicking you in the ass did help motivate you didn't it? lol lol

Wow!!!! Don, contributed some serious stuff again!!!! Over the years he has been a great supporter of the cause!!! I'm actually going to miss his fantastically unique works in the future!!! You rock, Mr. Maitz!!!!!!

Edit: LOL My "K" key is sticking!!!! lol I fixed this post, but I apologize for the mis-spellings involving a "K"!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, the event was on 10/6/2017, but Maitz dated the certificate 10/20/2017. I'm guessing Maitz did some minor touch-up after the event.

Enjoy:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Actual pic from event:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Such a great artist and King’s signature takes it over the top.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast