+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Dt.Org Fundraiser Benefitting Bangor Public Library and Others

The Man Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Nice update!

Furthermore, the former "Haven fund whore" and his cohorts have had a good last few days and while I am not at liberty to divulge details, suffice to say that there are some very exciting, unique and totally awesome items recently committed to the cause that you should all be on the look out for in the coming weeks.

Remember, this is our last fundraiser EVER and conversely YOUR last chance to secure some of the unique, one of a kind, King collectible items we have become known for in the past!!! The annual fundraiser has a storied history of offering some of the more spec ial King collectible's generally not available through normal retail channels. Don't miss out!!! In years to come you will live to regret it, mark my words!!!!!
    The Evil Empire!!!

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy" - Josey Wales
    Hail to the King, Baby!!!! - Ash

Funk-y! becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Nice update!

Furthermore, the former "Haven fund whore" and his cohorts have had a good last few days and while I am not at liberty to divulge details, suffice to say that there are some very exciting, unique and totally awesome items recently committed to the cause that you should all be on the look out for in the coming weeks.

Remember, this is our last fundraiser EVER and conversely YOUR last chance to secure some of the unique, one of a kind, King collectible items we have become known for in the past!!! The annual fundraiser has a storied history of offering some of the more spec ial King collectible's generally not available through normal retail channels. Don't miss out!!! In years to come you will live to regret it, mark my words!!!!!
    I really have my fingers crossed for the Grand Prize this year. We females are dominating 2018!
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

becca, I GUARANTEE you will have a chance (likely 20) to win.

The Man Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

I sense a lack of enthusiasm out there!!! lol I could be full of shit (In fact I usually am), but let's get them Widget donations back on the path for success!!! There are also some very nice auction items to be had for the industrious collector!!! Still have some very, very nice items to come so, keep a weather eye out for new auction threads!!!!

Where we currently at, El Jefe? You know, total-wise. lol
    The Evil Empire!!!

Funk-y! becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69 has a brilliant future becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I sense a lack of enthusiasm out there!!! lol I could be full of shit (In fact I usually am), but let's get them Widget donations back on the path for success!!! There are also some very nice auction items to be had for the industrious collector!!! Still have some very, very nice items to come so, keep a weather eye out for new auction threads!!!!

Where we currently at, El Jefe? You know, total-wise. lol
    I keep posting on the FB Groups. Not sure why there aren't more donations either... I still think maybe a "thermometer" type thing were we can see the progress would be great.
    WANTED:

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Currently we are at $2,575!

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When auctions become available, could the links be posted in this thread as well? I'm so bad about checking "What's New" that I've missed out on all of them thus far.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just threw some more money in!

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sent a small contribution too
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, RF for indulging my laziness.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Of course, Bri you realize that after all that you better bid (and hopefully) win it, right? lol lol
    The Evil Empire!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Of course, Bri you realize that after all that you better bid (and hopefully) win it, right? lol lol
    Tall order, Bill but I'll see what I can do Still hoping I can throw in the max donate for a shot at the grand prize.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

As we stand today, there are less than 50 people (donors) eligible for the Grand Prize. Only a few of those donors have maxed out at 20 entries.
    You can't win if you don't donate at least $10.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Donation made to the widget! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

^ditto

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Current total raised-$3,250!

Servant of Gan HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great work...!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Since the auction for "19" has reached straspheric levels (which is wonderful), I thought I'd put up an item that is impressive, but likely to sell for a bit less.

The Shining Deluxe with Original art:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/20225377686...84.m1555.l2649

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Chadbourne nailed it... that is fantastic

Country
    Country Flag

WANTED:

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh yes, nicely done!

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!!! I LOVE the art!!!!!!
    The Evil Empire!!!

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Am just gonna say it, because even though I can obviously not afford it, I think that Ari voiced it as well but: Glenn, Glenn, Glenn, Glenn... I grew out of his style, his artwork is everywhere
    Still a pretty cool item nonetheless
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast