Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Dt.Org Fundraiser Benefitting Bangor Public Library and Others

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Late to the party, but not too late. Threw some money into the pot.

HBJ
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

How about an update, El Jefe????????? Feel free to speculate including the current auctions not closed as yet.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    How about an update, El Jefe????????? Feel free to speculate including the current auctions not closed as yet.
    Not counting the two current auctions, we are at ~$9,500.

With the two current auctions, (after fees) we should be over $11,500. Of course more if the bids go up.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Not counting the two current auctions, we are at ~$9,500.

With the two current auctions, (after fees) we should be over $11,500. Of course more if the bids go up.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoa!!! Significant cash donation from Nocturnal Readers Box!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I may be bitching, but maybe that "significant cash donation" would have been better to reimburse the pissed off customers?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I may be bitching, but maybe that "significant cash donation" would have been better to reimburse the pissed off customers?
    As opposed to helping out suffering & sick children?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As opposed to helping out suffering & sick children?
    + 1 What Bill said.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

NRB came into the thread about them, apologized, and said they would try to fix any issues.
    Do you have an issue with them that you have requested be fixed, but it hasn't been resolved to your satisfaction?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NRB came into the thread about them, apologized, and said they would try to fix any issues.
    Do you have an issue with them that you have requested be fixed, but it hasn't been resolved to your satisfaction?
    Nope I have not been personally involved with it.
    If i remember correctly what I read, he apologised and said to 1-2 people to contact them. That doesnt necessarily mean that he was trying to fix things for everything that was disappointed. But once again that's only what I remember and I can obviously be wrong.

Therefore that was my thought : before contributing to help a Public Library, first try to fix things with the damages that you've done to your own business?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Oh and I did missed the fact that the fundraiser is not ONLY for the Bangor Public Library.
    Kudos for contributing to a charity supporting sick children !

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope I have not been personally involved with it.
    If i remember correctly what I read, he apologised and said to 1-2 people to contact them. That doesnt necessarily mean that he was trying to fix things for everything that was disappointed. But once again that's only what I remember and I can obviously be wrong.

Therefore that was my thought : before contributing to help a Public Library, first try to fix things with the damages that you've done to your own business?
    Oh and I did missed the fact that the fundraiser is not ONLY for the Bangor Public Library.
    Kudos for contributing to a charity supporting sick children !
    Allow me to enlighten you The fundraiser will not only offer support 2 libraries, one in Maine and one in Florida, but it will (as it stands right now) make a sizable, four figure contribution to "The Shriner Hospitals for Children" an absolutely wonderful charity and organization that performs miracles for sick & suffering children. Perhaps you should consider contributing something to the cause yourself and worry less about what folks are doing.

I may be biased, but I applaud NRB for their commitment to a deserving cause!!! What they do or don't do regarding their business has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that they made a donation to a worthy cause. IMHO anyway.

Check them out.......................................

https://www.shrinershospitalsforchil...SABEgLGE_D_BwE

A man never stands as tall as when he stoops to help a child.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

That's really great that the foundation will help children in need !

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Current total $11,500!

Thanks to everyone who has helped.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Since joining the site not long ago, I've been helped by generous members to hone my collection via trade and even an amazing gift, met and gotten together with a local collector for beers and book banter, been advised upon a few signatures I eventually added to my collection, and been introduced to a wonderful publisher and subsequent opportunity to own my first King limited edition, forthcoming. The least I can do is donate to the cause; I hope to donate more before the deadline. Thanks all at DT!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    Since joining the site not long ago, I've been helped by generous members to hone my collection via trade and even an amazing gift, met and gotten together with a local collector for beers and book banter, been advised upon a few signatures I eventually added to my collection, and been introduced to a wonderful publisher and subsequent opportunity to own my first King limited edition, forthcoming. The least I can do is donate to the cause; I hope to donate more before the deadline. Thanks all at DT!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Current Total $12,500!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Huge! Tremendous stuff!

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Fantastic!
    Kudos to everyone who has contributed!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very impressive!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

Pulled myself out of Babyland for a minute to get Donation in

Wanted:
    Wizard & Glass S/L #51 (can trade #229 in plastic)
    Song of Susannah S/L #51 (can trade PC or #293) Found 3/12

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ction-LokiJake

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LokiJake View Post
    Pulled myself out of Babyland for a minute to get Donation in

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Last Hurrah!!!!!

Okay, folks this is it. The final push for the final week of the last fundraiser!!!! Time to pony up what you can. Get those entries in for the Grand Prize drawing (the last time King will sign and personalize a book for us). The first time that the winner will be able to select a book for signature from his/her own collection!!!! Everything donated from here on in will increase our donation to the Shriners Hospitals for Children a truly worthy organization, helping sick and suffering children from all walks of life.

We still have a few whopper type auctions in store for you folks so, keep your eyes open to see when the auctions go live!! Really, one of a kind type stuff you will not want to miss out on!!! Eveyone who has participated, contributed and supported the fundraiser this year and in years past should pat themselves on the back for a job well done. On behalf of myself please accept my profound thanks and admiration to all of you folks out there who have contributed, big or small. Every little bit counts so, THANK YOU!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I really couldn't afford much, but I got a small donation in this morning.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast