Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Dt.Org Fundraiser Benefitting Bangor Public Library and Others

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I really couldn't afford much, but I got a small donation in this morning.

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Good morning everyone. In honor of all the wonderful moms out there, I made a small donation this morning, Mother's Day. I wish I could have donated more for such a wonderful fundraiser. Right now I have a very high medical bills, my husband is suffering from end stage renal disease among many complications due to this awful condition. Thank you for all your hard work.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We are going out with a bang. Just posted two ebay ads for very special items:

Original Ned Dameron Painting from The Stand

Advance Proof of "Flight or Fright"

One more original Dameron art going up tomorrow.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, you're not kidding! Fantastic items!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Benefiting our fundraiser. Thanks Father Cody.

Georgie Boat

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo713 View Post
    Good morning everyone. In honor of all the wonderful moms out there, I made a small donation this morning, Mother's Day. I wish I could have donated more for such a wonderful fundraiser. Right now I have a very high medical bills, my husband is suffering from end stage renal disease among many complications due to this awful condition. Thank you for all your hard work.
    Did I do this correctly? I didn't see any notification of my donation. Thanks

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lest I (we) forget I wanted to acknowledge and say a special THANK YOU to all the artists and publishers who have generously contributed their time, efforts and resources to insure the success of our fund raiser, not only this year, but over the years we have been doing this for charity. Not to belittle the contributions of others (who have all been very generous and a pleasure to deal with), but there are a few folks who deserve a little 'Special" recognition for their selfless contributions, dedication and support over the years. Without the help of these folks it just wouldn't even approach the levels of success we have managed over the years. So a special "THANK YOU" to, Don Maitz, Ned Dameron and all the folks over at Cemetery Dance Publications!!!!

It should also be noted once again that the fundraiser would not happen were it not for our fearless leader, Jerome Smith (a.k.a. Randall Flagg). He doesn't endorse any fanfare, but the time, effort and dedication that he and his family put into making this thing a success every year is nothing short of AMAZING!!!!!

I don't mean to belittle the efforts and contributions of the many, many others who help to make this a success every year. There is just too many of you out there to list individually, but you know who you are and you deserve a pat on the back, each and every one of you whether big or small. Every little bit helps to make the whole a success!! So, a huge THANKS to all of you folks out there as well!!!!

There are still a few auction items to be had for those lucky few. I think we may have topped ourselves once again with the rarity and overall "coolness" of the items still up for auction. Also, there is still time to get donations in on the widget and garner those entries into the GRAND PRIZE DRAWING!!!

Thanks again to all who have so selflessly given of themselves to make the world just a little bit better for those less fortunate!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Donation is in!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Currently at $13K with several auctions ending over the next few days!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

^ That is just so many kinds of awesome, J I am at a loss for words. What is our "record" for most dollars raised in a fund raising season? I gather its lookig like we might get close to that tally?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    ^ That is just so many kinds of awesome, J I am at a loss for words. What is our "record" for most dollars raised in a fund raising season? I gather its lookig like we might get close to that tally?
    $17219.19 in 2015. I think that will be tough to match or exceed, but we have a shot at $15K.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    $17219.19 in 2015. I think that will be tough to match or exceed, but we have a shot at $15K.
    Yeah, I thought our best number might be a bit out of reach, but hey $15k would be more than respectable. Heck, where we are so far is impressive!!! Great job, folks!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got my last minute donation in! Thanks for making this possible - it's such a great cause.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you are on the fence about donating to the fundraiser, or hesitant about the amount, here's some incentive (for one person at least):

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1109121

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    If you are on the fence about donating to the fundraiser, or hesitant about the amount, here's some incentive (for one person at least):

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1109121
    Very cool!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome,
    Did my donation go thru ???
    (It was glitchy, had to repeat twice)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Jerome,

Received a donation from you on 5/16/2018.
    Do you want me to publicly reveal the amount?

J

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome,

Whatever the amount, thanks for chipping in, dude!!!

Get those last minute donations in now folks and get your associated entries into the Grand Prize Drawing, which is just around the corner!!!!!

Remember, this year the winner will be able to select a book from his/her own private collection for inscription!!!! Something we have never done before and will likely never do again!!! So, don't miss out!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome,

Received a donation from you on 5/16/2018.
    Do you want me to publicly reveal the amount?

J
    Just sent you a text

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$13,600!

Reminder; Window for personal donations closes tomorrow (5/19/2018) at 9PM PDT

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Between hurricane bills and medical bills I was going to skip this year but since two books sold in a couple of days -ok.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$14,400!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Threw in a bit more. Last day!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast