Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Dt.Org Fundraiser Benefitting Bangor Public Library and Others

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2018 Dt.Org Fundraiser Benefitting Bangor Public Library and Others

The 2018 Dt.Org Fundraiser kicks off January 19th and will run through May 19, 2018.
    Last year we raised over $15,400! Our goal this year is a modest $10,000.
    Stephen King's Haven Foundation is no longer taking public donations. Therefore we will be donating to several different charities.

The first $5,000 we raise will be donated to the Bangor Public Library. This endowment will be in the name of TheDarkTower.org and will create funds to be used every year for the library. Like a trust fund, the endowment will generate over $250 a year (in theory in perpetuity) in the name of our site, and we can specify a subject or genre for the funds to be used for.

The next $1,000 will be donated to a library(s) in the Sarasota Florida area.

Any additional funds we raise will be divided among several charities including but not limited to: The Shriners Fund, and one or more of the charities suggested by The Haven Foundation here.

At the top of every page is a donation widget. Keep in mind that $10 gets you an entry for the grand prize. $200 total gets the max 20 entries.
    Last year there were less than 150 unique donors and less than 400 total entries.
    Pretty good odds considering the prizes.

We are streamlining this year’s event to make it easier to manage and hopefully increase the donation total.
    Several book dealers have already committed to donating things that will either be used as giveaways, or auctioned off-we are hoping for more once this official announcement is posted.

100% of the net proceeds from all cash, check, Paypal gift donations and Ebay auctions will be forwarded to the mentioned charities (Ebay ad insertion, commission, shipping fees and shipping materials are the expenses that will be paid from the Gross proceeds).

Every person who donates $10 or more, or donates an item used for auction or giveaway (donors need to contact me in advance before sending potential items) will receive one entry into our giveaway*-maximum 20 entries per donor. Items for the giveaway have yet to be finalized, but rest assured they will be really exciting and cool! Please use the donation "widget" that is atop each forum page.

Stephen King has kindly agreed to personalize one of his books to our Grand Prize Winner!**

Personal Paypal donations must be noted as a “Gift” so that Paypal does not take a commission.
    The Paypal address is Crownandcola@aol.com
    (Name is Dolores, don't freak out)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My favorite time of year!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That sounds great. I love how there are potentially multiple beneficiaries.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey J just so you know when you donate the Receipt still says DT.org ad free.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Hey J just so you know when you donate the Receipt still says DT.org ad free.
    My apology. I believe that is fixed. Rest assured that any donations made beginning 1/19/2018 (There has been only one $20 donation so far) will go towards the DT.Org fundraiser benefiting the Bangor Public library and others.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

May be the last hurrah for the fundraiser but still the first one for me. Excited for this.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FWIW I need a FD/NS, gift or 1/1 to send to an artist for a unique auction item. PM me if you can help.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I'll have to dig out some of my extras and oddities to be auctioned........
    These will be ebay auctions as before?

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First donation sent!

Along the Path of the Beam Starkraven7 is on a distinguished road Starkraven7's Avatar

Donated! Thanks for fundraising for such great library causes! I volunteer at my local library - might seem nerdy but it's a great way to help the community with something people seem to care less and less about, and you get to be surrounded by books. It's a win-win!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a theme this year? I need to change my avatar
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe hot librarians?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

An AWESOME suggestion, my good sir!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hot librarians it is then!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

For those who prefer men:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Maybe hot librarians?

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    An AWESOME suggestion, my good sir!
    For those who prefer men:

Oh, Lord!!!! Here we go!!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    FWIW I need a FD/NS, gift or 1/1 to send to an artist for a unique auction item. PM me if you can help.
    This is for the fundraiser.
    Someone please help. By donating, you will receive entries in the Grand Prize drawing.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If the fundraiser runs til May, i'll try to send some contribution with the next wage
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And just where have you been, young lady????? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    The library and family have kept me busy. It's nice to see the place is still doing great things for great causes!
    Good to see you checking in as well. We're trying to go out with a bang on this last fund raiser thing. Lots of library benefits ei;; result we hope!!!!

Spoiler:
    Next time you want to go on hiatus you need to check in with me first!! lol j/k. Hope the family is doing well!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Donation made yesterday!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Donation made yesterday!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast