Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Funny Visions of the Dark Tower Series

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Default Funny Visions of the Dark Tower Series

Well I'm sitting here typing away trying to come up with more parodies and I just had a hysterical thought....

"She moves in mysterious ways" playing in the background while Susannah's fighting to use her wheelchair in the woods in slow motion...

The theme song to Lassie playing as Oy runs in slow motion towards Jake.

"Hello, Is It Me You're Looking For" playing when Eddie and Roland first look at each other.

Thinking it would be great to be able to show Roland cardboard puzzles...

Me taming Mordred, riding Mordred on a saddle... raising spider children together...

etc., etc.,

I know these are all very very silly, but have any of you had silly silly kind of off topic visions of The Dark Tower while reading it, or thinking about it? Please share and enjoy! Everyone needs a good laugh!

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Well I'm disappointed so far... but if you guys want to check out The Catslinger thread you will find even more funny visions of The Dark Tower.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Why did you put this in this forum instead of the General Dark Tower Discussion one or Come-Come Commala?
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

My Mood
    Worried

Hmmm... good question.

Perhaps I should have but I thought they would have considered it off topic because it was funny. Perhaps I may have a moderator move it???

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

I cannot move it but I'll find someone. You can count on me, my lady.
    Last edited by Letti; 07-27-2008 at 08:10 AM.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Worried

*squeezes* Thank you my dear!!!!

My Mood
    Worried

Alrightm non-dark tower related but definitely SK related:

it would be funny to have "all I ask of you" from the phantom of the opera play during a version of the movie "Christine"

My Mood
    Worried

Alrightm non-dark tower related but definitely SK related:

it would be funny to have "all I ask of you" from the phantom of the opera play during a version of the movie "Christine"

My Mood
    Worried

"Christine, that's all I ask of you...."