Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Grab Bag Giveaway

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Grab Bag Giveaway

Hi All - below are a list of books from previous grab bags and previous purchases that I will be breaking down into 5 groups of 4 books each. This will be done randomly, but I will make sure that each group has at least one S/L, one Signed PC or Unnumbered, and one Trade. This is a free giveaway, shipping as well.

Now I know this isn't a primo set of books, but if you are interested simply reply to this thread with something indicating interest; you can simply write "Interested."

The first 5 people to reply with interest will be the 'winners' so to speak. Those 5 will get a PM from me requesting your mailing address and I'll get the packages out next week. If there isn't enough interest, I will adjust accordingly (more books for less people). It will be interesting to see how this goes.

Best of luck.

List of Books in the Giveaway:

1 - Mapping the Interior, Stephen Graham Jones (Signed Copy)
    2 - Revenant, Bill Pronzini (CD S/L 401)
    3 - Kinsmen, Bill Pronzini (CD Trade)
    4 - Children of the Night, Paul Melniczek (Trade)
    5 - Jack & Jill, Kealan Patrick Burke (CD S/L PC)
    6 - Ugly, Mick Garris (CD S/L 401)
    7 - Bastion, Simon Clark (CD Trade)
    8 - A Man Lies Dreaming Set, Lavie Tidhar (PS S/L 14) Lust of the Swastika has a bump in bottom right corner boars and pages with a small tear to the dust jacket.
    9 - The Book of Baby Names, Norman Prentiss (CD S/L 401)
    10 - The Language of Fear, Del James (CD S/L Unnumbered)
    11 - Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters, Douglas Clegg (CD S/L unnumbered out of 1k)
    12 - Undead, John Russo (CD S/L Unnumbered)
    13 - The Consultant, Bentley Little (CD S/L 321)
    14 - The Influence, Bentley Little (CD Trade)
    15 - Salome, Mick Garris (CD S/L PC)
    16 - The Abandoned, Douglas Clegg (CD S/L PC)
    17 - Submerged, Thomas Montelone (CD S/L PC)
    18 - The Fireman, Joe Hill (w/ CD Slipcase and Sig Block Sheet)
    19 - The Prophet, Michael Koryta (CD S/L PC)
    20 - Fangoria Cover to Cover, Anthony Timpone (CD Trade)

Pic of the stack:

"Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Interested!
    Very generous of you

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I am interested!!! Very cool!!! thanks

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Please don't include me as #3 but I just wanted to say that it's very nice of you to do this!

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Hi All - below are a list of books from previous grab bags and previous purchases that I will be breaking down into 5 groups of 4 books each. This will be done randomly, but I will make sure that each group has at least one S/L, one Signed PC or Unnumbered, and one Trade. This is a free giveaway, shipping as well.

Now I know this isn't a primo set of books, but if you are interested simply reply to this thread with something indicating interest; you can simply write "Interested."

The first 5 people to reply with interest will be the 'winners' so to speak. Those 5 will get a PM from me requesting your mailing address and I'll get the packages out next week. If there isn't enough interest, I will adjust accordingly (more books for less people). It will be interesting to see how this goes.

Best of luck.

8 - A Man Lies Dreaming Set, Lavie Tidhar (PS S/L 14) Lust of the Swastika has a bump in bottom right corner boars and pages with a small tear to the dust jacket.
    11 - Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters, Douglas Clegg (CD S/L unnumbered out of 1k)

Pic of the stack:

Not interested either, but that's really nice of you.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I would be interested only in the FANGORIA cover to cover.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Me too! That and joe hill. 😄

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    I would be interested only in the FANGORIA cover to cover.
    I believe he said the books would be in groups of 4 or 5, and distributed randomly.
    In other words, no cherry picking.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

BTW, this is a very nice gesture.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It will be random. I will break up the groups of books and package them, print labels and my wife is going to put labels on the already sealed boxes. So there will be no telling what books will go where. Hopefully when the winners receive their packages they’ll share pics.

Congrats already to the first two. Also, thanks all for the kind words.

Needfulthings and Roseannebarr if you are interested please submit another post with “Interested.” So as to not confuse things.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interested

Traveler saginaw has a spectacular aura about saginaw has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Interested.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks anyway but the Fangoria book is the ONLY one I have any interest in.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Interested but live in UK so may not be eligible?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Interested, if there is a spot left.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Interested!
    Very generous of you
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    I am interested!!! Very cool!!! thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyD023 View Post
    Interested
    Quote Originally Posted by saginaw View Post
    Interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Interested but live in UK so may not be eligible?

Congrats to the 5 winners!

Jon10g - no worries, we'll get it shipped to you as well.

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Interested, if there is a spot left.
    Br!an - sorry my friend. Just a couple minutes shy.

WTB:

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice gesture. No shortage of goodwill in this group.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Best of luck.

Pic of the stack:

Interested if still available. Such a cool gesture either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Country
    Country Flag

Just missed it. Thanks for the interest and kind words.

WTB:

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Wow! As a newbie that has stalked the site for some time I'm so impressed by the generosity. It's great knowing communities like this still exist.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome gesture, man.

Country
    Country Flag

It is a great community here for sure. Lot’s of fantasic and fun people to spark all kinds of conversations, brought together by a shared interest in King and DT. Even when things are hectic for me (work/family/life) and I don’t post as much it’s always fun to read and see the going abouts.

WTB:

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice gesture!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Just missed it. Thanks for the interest and kind words.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast