Hi All - below are a list of books from previous grab bags and previous purchases that I will be breaking down into 5 groups of 4 books each. This will be done randomly, but I will make sure that each group has at least one S/L, one Signed PC or Unnumbered, and one Trade. This is a free giveaway, shipping as well.

Now I know this isn't a primo set of books, but if you are interested simply reply to this thread with something indicating interest; you can simply write "Interested."

The first 5 people to reply with interest will be the 'winners' so to speak. Those 5 will get a PM from me requesting your mailing address and I'll get the packages out next week. If there isn't enough interest, I will adjust accordingly (more books for less people). It will be interesting to see how this goes.

Best of luck.

List of Books in the Giveaway:

1 - Mapping the Interior, Stephen Graham Jones (Signed Copy)
2 - Revenant, Bill Pronzini (CD S/L 401)
3 - Kinsmen, Bill Pronzini (CD Trade)
4 - Children of the Night, Paul Melniczek (Trade)
5 - Jack & Jill, Kealan Patrick Burke (CD S/L PC)
6 - Ugly, Mick Garris (CD S/L 401)
7 - Bastion, Simon Clark (CD Trade)
8 - A Man Lies Dreaming Set, Lavie Tidhar (PS S/L 14) Lust of the Swastika has a bump in bottom right corner boars and pages with a small tear to the dust jacket.
9 - The Book of Baby Names, Norman Prentiss (CD S/L 401)
10 - The Language of Fear, Del James (CD S/L Unnumbered)
11 - Dinner with the Cannibal Sisters, Douglas Clegg (CD S/L unnumbered out of 1k)
12 - Undead, John Russo (CD S/L Unnumbered)
13 - The Consultant, Bentley Little (CD S/L 321)
14 - The Influence, Bentley Little (CD Trade)
15 - Salome, Mick Garris (CD S/L PC)
16 - The Abandoned, Douglas Clegg (CD S/L PC)
17 - Submerged, Thomas Montelone (CD S/L PC)
18 - The Fireman, Joe Hill (w/ CD Slipcase and Sig Block Sheet)
19 - The Prophet, Michael Koryta (CD S/L PC)
20 - Fangoria Cover to Cover, Anthony Timpone (CD Trade)

Pic of the stack: