+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday, zelig!!!

Guardian of the Beam jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Happy Birthday, zelig!!!

Happy Birthday, Paul. I hope you have a great day.

Breaker The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

All the best, Paul. Have a great Birthday!

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai's Avatar

Happy Birthday!
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    -Jimi Hendrix

Manni Folken biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Van harte gefeliciteerd, Paul!
    - Michaël

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday Paul!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday, hope you have a fun one!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L

Vagrant Dead Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

Happy Birthday!!!!

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HAPPPPPY BDAY to a great guy and friend!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday Brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead firemonkey66 is a jewel in the rough firemonkey66 is a jewel in the rough firemonkey66 is a jewel in the rough firemonkey66 is a jewel in the rough firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday, Paul!
    Looking for:
    1) CD Carrie S/L & matching art portfolio #58
    2) white The Stand Collector traycase w/window in front
    3) Eyes of the Dragon proof with green wrappers

I’m not a clown Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad has a brilliant future Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday!
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    DT I PC or Blank
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday Paul !!!

My collection
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...on-Stockerlone

GERMANY-FIFA Worldchampion 2014

SALE
    Stephen King promo telefon card
    Desperation/Regulator Flip-over ARC Leseexemplar

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A very happy birthday to you Paul!
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday, oh great giclee and rebound creator!
    HABU (Hook A Brother Up!) - LOOKING FOR F/F FULL DARK, NO STARS UNBOUND 1ST PROOF, UNBOUND COLOR PROOF, AND BLACK TAPE SPINE PROOF

But really, what's the point?

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday Paul!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday, Paul! Hope you have an awesome day! Thanks for all you do.

Gunslinger Apprentice sentinel is a jewel in the rough sentinel is a jewel in the rough sentinel is a jewel in the rough sentinel is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday Paul!

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes!!! This was a big one. Gulp. Off to have some wine now. But not while I'm lettering these books!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

מזל טוב לחברי היקר עד 120!

Citizen of Gilead east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettering books you say .... Happy Birthday Paul !!

Rabid Billybumbler cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday Paul - as you wrap gifts for so many people - looking forward to the newest gift you have created
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Maerlyn's Imp peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday Paul, I hope it's a great day for you...

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday, Paul!
    I have PS - Skeleton Crew Signed/Lettered for Sale, Trade or Swap. Layaway possible
    I soon will have PS - 'Salem's Lot Signed/Lettered for Sale. Trade or Swap. Layaway possible

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast