Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Collectible Pierce Brown

Along the Path of the Beam scarface will become famous soon enough

Default The Collectible Pierce Brown

Since Subpress has released the first book of the Red Rising series I figured it made sense to start a thread here. I must say that while the dusk jacket looks pretty fantastic and I am glad the series is getting the limited edition treatment from Subpress, I kinda wish they went all out on this one. Also, which one of you lucky dogs managed to snag that lettered?
    https://subterraneanpress.com/slider...ced/red-rising
    WANTED:
    Half the World Lettered "LL"
    The First Law Trilogy (S/L)
    George Martin set (S/L)

FOR TRADE:
    Matthew Corbett (FF/W/X/Z) lettered set
    Swan Song,
    Crosstalk,
    Broken Earth Trilogy (SubPress S/L),

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I have the us and uk hardbacks of the series. I wanted to get the arcs of each as well (have 2nd red rising us arc) but too expensive for me.

And no lettered for me. Did get a regular numbered though.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I have been collecting the US books - all personalized thru The Signed Page. I also ordered the limited. I've been avoiding SP lettered editions in this price range since they are basically the same book with a traycase. I sold the few I had - Abercrombie and Weir.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have the three US 1/1 signed - one with the cool inscription to me due to the Signed Page screw up. I skipped buying the s/l from Sub Press. I really enjoyed the trilogy, but I really wish he would have written something new instead of writing another trilogy based on the universe he created. I'll still read it, but I like when authors finish a tale and then move on to the next (or in the case of Hugh Howey, finish a trilogy and then sail the world ). I wonder if SP will publish every book as a s/l. I may regret missing it down the line. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I have been collecting the US books - all personalized thru The Signed Page. I also ordered the limited. I've been avoiding SP lettered editions in this price range since they are basically the same book with a traycase. I sold the few I had - Abercrombie and Weir.
    I agree with you there, although the recent Fifth Season traycase had me drooling. I still kick myself for not getting that one but oh well. This lettered would have made for a nice investment I feel, I see this series being at least as popular as the Expanse. Lets see, I might still get lucky if they undersold those lettereds!
    WANTED:
    George Martin set (S/L)

FOR TRADE:
    Swan Song,
    Crosstalk,

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    (or in the case of Hugh Howey, finish a trilogy and then sail the world )
    That's the dream my man!
    WANTED:
    George Martin set (S/L)

FOR TRADE:
    Swan Song,
    Crosstalk,

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I have the three US 1/1 signed - one with the cool inscription to me due to the Signed Page screw up. I skipped buying the s/l from Sub Press. I really enjoyed the trilogy, but I really wish he would have written something new instead of writing another trilogy based on the universe he created. I'll still read it, but I like when authors finish a tale and then move on to the next (or in the case of Hugh Howey, finish a trilogy and then sail the world ). I wonder if SP will publish every book as a s/l. I may regret missing it down the line. Time will tell.
    I believe they have plans to do every book in the series. I'm friendly with Pierce and I know that after these next books that he plans to release something different. It's hard to blame the guy for sticking to the same world though. There were a lot of people asking for it and it's still very popular. I think new, young authors should cash in when they can so that they can then move on to write anything they want to. It's important to cement themselves first.

Sadly I also missed out on a lettered but I may have something working in the weeds to take care of that.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Got my ARC in the mail today. Really looking forward to this.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This might be of interest, even though the books are paperback trade editions:

https://grimoakshield.org/blogs/news...eid=e0e2e44292

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Selling my Pierce Brown books.
    4 books.
    Red Rising 1st/1st
    Red Rising ARC second state
    Golden Son 1st/1st
    Morning Star 1st/1st publisher signed copy
    Iron Gold 1st/1st publisher signed copy.
    $125 PayPal f&f plus $10 shipping for the whole set.

Sale pending

+ Reply to Thread