Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay Tuned! - The upcoming TV show thread

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Stay Tuned! - The upcoming TV show thread

Welcome to Stay Tuned! - The upcoming TV show thread where we can post trailers of upcoming TV shows. This will also be a great place to discuss new shows that are coming out, as well as returning shows.

We have a Movie Trailer thread and I've always thought we needed a place to post some trailers for upcoming TV shows. This will also be the perfect place to discuss shows that have been announced and haven't aired yet. I'll start things off with the upcoming TNT show called The Alienist. A very intriguing show.

Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I kinda have been doing that in the General TV thread. But this is a good idea. (Posted The Alienist too.)

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    I kinda have been doing that in the General TV thread. But this is a good idea. (Posted The Alienist too.)
    Yeah, I did think of that thread, but I figured a new thread would be even more specific. I didn't realize you posted The Alienist. I must have missed that.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Good find. I haven't heard of that one. Looks good.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great idea for a thread!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

I'm not sure what to think about this. Snowpiercer is one of my favorite films of the decade. I think it's subject matter is perfect for TV, I'm just not sure TNT can pull it off.

https://moviepilot.com/p/jennifer-co...series/4289617

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This one is going to be very intriguing. I'm really interested to see if they can duplicate what made The People v. O.J. Simpson so great.

Gunslinger Apprentice Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi has a spectacular aura about Andi's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Thanks!

I'm not sure what to think about this. Snowpiercer is one of my favorite films of the decade. I think it's subject matter is perfect for TV, I'm just not sure TNT can pull it off.

Okay Still, I gotta ask....

So I liked Snowpiercer. Quite a lot actually. But best movies of the decade? 10 years is a really long time in terms of movies! So why did you love it *that* much?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    Thanks!

Okay Still, I gotta ask....

So I liked Snowpiercer. Quite a lot actually. But best movies of the decade? 10 years is a really long time in terms of movies! So why did you love it *that* much?
    Well, I just love Bong Joon Ho as a director. I consider him one of the best directors of his generation. The film just has amazing atmosphere and set design. The themes the film deals with is also very timely. It's just a fantastic, claustrophobic adventure. Also, Tilda Swinton was fantastic in this.

If you'd like more in-depth thoughts, check out the review I wrote a few years ago. Ironically, it features the pile of human filth Harvey Weinstein: http://popculturedmoviemi.wixsite.co...ke/snowpiercer

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting. I think?

Country
    Country Flag

I need this to be a documentary series but still looks awesome:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fuck off, Netflix.

I do like Joel Kinnaman.

Country
    Country Flag

Fuck off, Netflix.
    Right back at ya:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL I haven't even come close to watching that show yet.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

She's back, and on International Women's Day:

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Roseanne was one of the best sitcoms of the 90's. That being said, the final season was a complete trainwreck. I'm not quite sure what they were thinking. Roseanne wins the lottery then it's revealed she wrote the entire show as some writer under a different name, then it's revealed that she didn't win the lottery. Ugh

Either way, Dan really did die in the story, so I'm not really sure how they are explaining John Goodman's return. I'm fine with making believe the final season never existed.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Roseanne was one of the best sitcoms of the 90's. That being said, the final season was a complete trainwreck. I'm not quite sure what they were thinking. Roseanne wins the lottery then it's revealed she wrote the entire show as some writer under a different name, then it's revealed that she didn't win the lottery. Ugh

Either way, Dan really did die in the story, so I'm not really sure how they are explaining John Goodman's return. I'm fine with making believe the final season never existed.
    I think that's pretty much what they will do. The last season was all a dream or something like that. I've read before that the show was supposed to end one season sooner but the studio insisted on going for one more so Rosanne decided to just go wild and crazy for the last season.

I'm looking forward to the new season but I'm curious if they'll address the 4th kid Rosanne had in season 8. Haven't read anything about him. I remember they named him Jerry Garcia Conner.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast