2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A new Dark Tower story "might happen"

Citizen of Gilead Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb is a jewel in the rough Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So what are our choices? Loose story about his dad and his battle, probably not. Jericho, likely! Follow on for the ka-tet? Unlikely but could be fun. After the door closes? Would be great (especially after the heartache of that film). Honestly, any will be great, just a few more pages where I can join Roland on his way....

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have been thinking about this and I think a short story about Jericho is the way to go... novella size max. I think the real story here should be something like another turn of the wheel. King could finally heal the tower for good and maybe even a new KaTet... now that he has the horn... I think this story would have weight to it.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if King will consider doing something on the Tet corporation and its long history battling Sombra in New York. Maybe follow the three men (Cullum, Carver, and Deepneau) during a particularly difficult period? Think that would be interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2