Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Birth.Movies.Death. limited commemorative Stephen King issue

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Birth.Movies.Death. limited commemorative Stephen King issue

Somehow I missed this, but it looks really cool!

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/07/...eath.-magazine
    You know we're excited about this one! Today, on July 19, tickets for The Dark Tower go on sale. And along with them is an issue that BMD's been wanting to do since we first started the magazine.

Our next issue of Birth.Movies.Death. magazine celebrates the one and only King - Stephen King, that is! We're celebrating the upcoming films The Dark Tower and IT with a full-color, hyper-limited, commemorative issue that dives into King's four decades as a published author, as well as the many brilliant and horrifying adaptations of his very best works.

This gorgeous issue features an exclusive cover by acclaimed artist and graphic designer Chris Bilheimer that honors King's best works on page and screen. And the issue will include only-available-here images and interviews with some of the best minds behind The Dark Tower and IT, including Dark Tower director Nikolaj Arcel and more!

We're embracing everything from The Shining to The Stand, Christine to Carrie, Dead Zone to Dark Tower. Team BMD has always been impassioned devotees of all things Stephen King, and we are so excited to take that passion to the page with a magazine unlike any we've ever done before!

We'll be talking about this issue lots in coming weeks, including giving you a couple of small sneak peeks into all of the amazing content this sucker has in store for you. But for now, hurry and pre-order your issue!
    https://mondotees.com/products/stephen-king-bmd
    Our next issue of BIRTH.MOVIES.DEATH. magazine celebrates the one and only King - Stephen King, that is! We're celebrating the upcoming films THE DARK TOWER and IT with a full-color, hyper-limited, commemorative issue that dives into King's four decades as a published author, as well as the many brilliant and horrifying adaptations of his very best works.

This gorgeous issue features an exclusive cover by acclaimed artist and graphic designer Chris Bilheimer that honors King's best works on page and screen. And the issue will include only-available-here images and interviews with some of the best minds behind THE DARK TOWER and IT, including DARK TOWER director Nikolaj Arcel and more!

We're talking everything from THE SHINING to THE STAND, CHRISTINE to CARRIE, DEAD ZONE to DARK TOWER. Team BMD has always been impassioned devotees of all things Stephen King, and we are so excited to take that passion to the page with a magazine unlike any we've ever done before!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know if this is usually available at B&N?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That looks odd
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Anyone know if this is usually available at B&N?
    I doubt it as it has no title,price or ISBN on the front or back cover.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I have this and their other mags they put out. It's well done and looks great. This is an example of what the content is:
    http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2017/09/...s-werewolf-usa
    Chris Billheimer did alot the graphics/art for REM and Green Day over the last 20 years.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ordered a copy. Shipping was just about as much as the magazine
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

It’s quite a nice publication.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    It’s quite a nice publication.
    Concur. Mine arrived yesterday in great shape despite the bubble mailer.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Man, I just ordered this.

+ Reply to Thread