Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • T-Rex attack - Jurassic Park (1993)

12 54.55%
  • Chest Burst Surprise - Alien (1979)

10 45.45%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Movie Scene Tournament: Semifinal - Group 1 of 2

Motion Picture Extraordinaire T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Best Movie Scene Tournament: Semifinal - Group 1 of 2

During the Semifinal of The Best Movie Scene Tournament, please vote for the one movie scene you would like to move onto the next round. Only the top movie scene will be moving on. Keep in mind that the percentage of the vote a given movie scene receives will determine its standing going forward.

IMPORTANT! Please do not simply vote on name recognition (or lack thereof) alone. Please do watch each nomination and then make your choice. Even if you think you know a movie scene well, it's still worth watching for a refresher.

Please remember that his tournament is for Best Scene, not Best Movie.
    It's important to therefore judge each nomination on its individual merits and NOT by the entire movie.

The poll will run for seven days. Discussion is greatly encouraged!

IMPORTANT! There will be no more tiebreaker polls. In the event of a tie, the number of "stated votes" within the thread will determine the winner.

The nominees are:

T-Rex attack - Jurassic Park (1993)

Chest Burst Surprise - Alien (1979)

The Shape of Water fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    If I told you about her, the princess without voice, what would I say?

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Weedeater frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik is a jewel in the rough frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

T-Rex!

sk

Breaker Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

T Rex baby.

The Shape of Water fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito has much to be proud of fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

Went with chest burst. Tough call though.

My Mood
    Sleepy

dead even!

Citizen of Gilead amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

T-Rex
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very tough choice but I went with T-Rex.
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Soap Poisoning Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19 is a splendid one to behold Heather19's Avatar

Definitely a tough choice. Love them both for different reasons, but had to go with Jurassic Park.
    "Fra-gee-lay" ...it must be Italian

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Jurrasic Park

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Chest burst.

Guardian of the Beam jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Objects in Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear!!

Motion Picture Extraordinaire T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The poll has closed and the following movie scene moves on:

T-Rex attack - Jurassic Park (1993) 54.55%

And the following is eliminated:

Chest Burst Surprise - Alien (1979) 45.45%

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I demand a recount.

+ Reply to Thread