Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping Beauties UK S/L - Get it quick!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Can I ask what dates everyone received on their shipping notices who have already received their books? I'm kinda concerned that I've got nothing so far and nothing showing on USPS. (I got a shipping notice on Sept 25 but no tracking info).
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Received notice 9-25, received book today, 10-2.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Got my notification on the 26th. No book yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Notification for both on the 25th & got books today.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Email on 9-25, book on 9-30

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, nothing here today either
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, nothing here yet..tracking shows it leaving for New York..then nothing for past few days

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I accidentally OKed the order to go through by not listening closely to the telephone prompt for the decline etc. so I wound up with a copy today and holy shit!! ... more to come...

About the tracking, I've watched mine from beginning to end as far as the tracking goes.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

So far, I have 5 King signatures (2 are preorder) all of the same number, 53.

Today, when I knew the book was about to arrive, I did a little book collector prayer to get my number, 53 or maybe 19 or some other cool number and thinking, "yeah, right!"

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Wow! Thats just awesome, dude! The book collecting gods smile upon your shadow

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine arrived today. Got #242 I think. (I already forgot in the hour since I opened it)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

53 again. Now THAT'S scary!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Mine arrived today and I never had tracking. Hope that makes you feel a little better.

Unfortunately, mine has scuff marks. Going to call them tomorrow. The way the cardboard sleeve arrived I should be thankful it's just scuff marks.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Mine arrived today and I never had tracking. Hope that makes you feel a little better.

Unfortunately, mine has scuff marks. Going to call them tomorrow. The way the cardboard sleeve arrived I should be thankful it's just scuff marks.

Mulleins
    I sent them a message about my scuffed copy, referencing my order number and my case number from the original email I had sent them pleading for secure packaging, and haven’t received a response yet. Will you let us know how the phone call goes?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

Mulleins
    I sent them a message about my scuffed copy, referencing my order number and my case number from the original email I had sent them pleading for secure packaging, and haven’t received a response yet. Will you let us know how the phone call goes?
    Will do.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

So far, I have 5 King signatures (2 are preorder) all of the same number, 53.
    The 53s I have so far are...

Cycle of the Werewolf Artwork Portfolio
    Full Dark, No Stars
    Doctor Sleep
    The Shining
    UK Sleeping Beauties
    Carrie Artist Edition + Portfolio
    'Salem's Lot Artist Edition + Portfolio
    The Shining Artist Edition + Portfolio (Preorder)
    The Eye of the Dragon Artwork Portfolio + Palladini Biography
    Faithful
    PS 'Salem's Lot Facsimile Anniversary Edition
    Gwendy's Button Box (Preorder)
    Night Shift Artist Edition (Preorder) + Portfolio (Preorder)
    Sleeping Beauties (Preorder) + Artwork Portfolio (Preorder)
    The Stand Artist Edition (Preorder)

How crazy is it that I randomly got the number I've been collecting??

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got a copy today....did not open it...shoddy as hell shipping again, lucky was not damaged....got another coming still under my name...this one was in wife's name.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wife and I received our copies today 10-2-17. Tracked all the way to front porch.
    They sent "book was shipped notice" on Sep 26 at 11:46 AM with tracking numbers.

Received copies 202 & 204... Would like to have 219
    Mailer was sub par however both books arrived fine..... this time
    Glad was not like the three Charlie Choo Choos that looked run over by train and kicked to side of road.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Wow! Thats just awesome, dude! The book collecting gods smile upon your shadow
    That's awesome, Tommy!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's good to see that these are arriving with the same love and care of a BCE:

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's mine:

Yep, scuffed and actual book corner marked.

My phone call didn't go well either. Here is roughly what was said back to me:

"I can only apologise for this happening, I have passed this over to the warehouse as they were informed by multiple colleagues of mine to make sure these were packaged carefully as to not damage them.

Unfortunately these are all now sold out. Again, sorry."

So, this is my last book ordered from Waterstone. Very disappointed.

Mulleins

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's mine:

Yep, scuffed and actual book corner marked.

My phone call didn't go well either. Here is roughly what was said back to me:

"I can only apologise for this happening, I have passed this over to the warehouse as they were informed by multiple colleagues of mine to make sure these were packaged carefully as to not damage them.

Unfortunately these are all now sold out. Again, sorry."

So, this is my last book ordered from Waterstone. Very disappointed.

Mulleins
    Did they at least offer your money back or partial refund?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

No offer to do anything but a real nice apology. I think I gave in because of her accent....us silly men.

But, I can't complain much, I woke up this morning, read the obituaries, didn't see my name. It's a good day.

Mulleins

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast