+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Birthday wizardsrainbow!

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Happy Birthday wizardsrainbow!

Happy Birthday David!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Said it on FB, but will say it here too - hope it's a great one, David!

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday David!
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    DT I PC or Blank
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday David........

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have a great birthday David!!!

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday David !!!

My collection
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...on-Stockerlone

GERMANY-FIFA Worldchampion 2014

SALE
    Stephen King promo telefon card
    Desperation/Regulator Flip-over ARC Leseexemplar

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Huge big happy b-day David.
    HABU (Hook A Brother Up!) - LOOKING FOR F/F FULL DARK, NO STARS UNBOUND 1ST PROOF, UNBOUND COLOR PROOF, AND BLACK TAPE SPINE PROOF

But really, what's the point?

Citizen of Gilead amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday David!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday David

Breaker The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday David hope it's a great one!

Guardian of the Beam TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi is a name known to all TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday David! Enjoy! It's my mother's birthday as well. What are the chances?! One in 365, I imagine!

Servant of Gan peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

happy birthday, David! Have a great one, mate.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of Mr. Rabbit Trick has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday David!
    I have PS - Skeleton Crew Signed/Lettered for Sale, Trade or Swap. Layaway possible
    I soon will have PS - 'Salem's Lot Signed/Lettered for Sale. Trade or Swap. Layaway possible

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday David !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow is a splendid one to behold wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to all of you. Family took me to see IT movie today....one of best King adaptations in a LONG while. Liked it a lot and recommend to all.
    Captain, Road Prison 36 : What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID, HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND WITH THE FAMILY!!!!

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday David! Glad to hear you liked IT!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, David!
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Maine Review
    MM AGOT #158 & #249

Vagrant Dead Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy's Avatar

Happy Birthday!!!!

Vagrant Dead Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Belated!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yet another late Birthday greeting - Hope it was terrific Dave!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Gunslinger Apprentice darkseer is a jewel in the rough darkseer is a jewel in the rough darkseer is a jewel in the rough darkseer is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope You Had a great Birthday David !!!

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday, David!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

+ Reply to Thread