Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Frondz

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like that THRILLING TALES. I must have heard about it before, but I don't remember it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some great stuff Love seeing new collection threads pop up

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for all the kind words! Hopefully more treasures to come in the near future. This forum has really revitalized my SK collecting efforts.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Frondz, and thanks for sharing your collection. Some really great stuff here, mate.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Loving the new thread. Thanks for sharing and congrats on your collection thus far!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lookie what came in the mail today! Nice late 90's signature with one of those funky-lookin' g's. Ok. I'm done for a while....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh you're never done, my friend Nice add!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The head bone's connected to the neck bone, the bag of bone's connected to the funny bone, or something like that anyway. Nice book.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Well, this one is quite special and came in the mail today. When I first started collecting books, and subsequently SK, my dear granny bought me one for my collection that just came out that year. She made sure it was a first printing. For that reason, and because I think it is an oft overlooked collection, it is one of my faves. And now, I have a fine signed first of Just After Sunset. Love the holographic cover. (Again, my apologies for the pictures. Need a new phone.) Also, thanks all for the comments! This forum is a lot of fun, and y'all are great people.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really like the signed BOB! Just beware of the collection thread - it is addicting!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS !!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it. I just got one too!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

I agree with you, JUST AFTER SUNSET is a very good read, especially if you read it after sunset. Just make sure you turn the lights on so you don't strain your eyes.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Love it. I just got one too!
    Nice! I saw your copy - with the event material laid in. Very cool. Love this book.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I agree with you, JUST AFTER SUNSET is a very good read, especially if you read it after sunset. Just make sure you turn the lights on so you don't strain your eyes.
    ....and ba-zing!! Ha!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Really like the signed BOB! Just beware of the collection thread - it is addicting!
    Thank you! Yes, I'm finding that to be truth. Although I love eliciting pats-on-the-back from all you pro SK collectors, I might try to wait until I have a FEW new pieces to post. Instead of everytime I buy something...so as to not be too obnoxious.

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all! Odd that it's been a year since I've posted anything in my collection thread. I'm still around, drooling over all the new acquisitions members here are able to obtain, fuming over the NRB drama, wallowing in the bliss of the Suntup Misery release. But mostly, still collecting. Slowly.
    While SAVING for the next production from Paul, I managed to SPEND a chunk on this novel from Mr. King I only read recently, and quite enjoyed. Ghost stories always seem to stick with me for some reason.
    Anyway, saving for books is hard when there are...well...so many books to buy at any given time. I know you all can commiserate.
    Pretty proud of this one because of the condition, but also the signature. Getting better at identifying legit sigs, and though I can always come here for help as I have in the past, I was confident in this one.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Frontz !!
    Great looking book and looks like a really nice signature.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Awesome collection, man. Just now seeing it for the first time. And congrats on the latest add! I haven’t read that one yet but I always hear great things.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats for the signed Duma Key !!!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast