Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 SECRET SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whoever got me... I have no idea what I want. haha I do need a fine UK IT 1st Looking for a fine Duddits German hardcover... Other than that I am not sure but I wish you the best of luck!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Who ever gets me, I am SO EASY to please...

I don't mind which chapter of the Plant it is...
    If the tips of the bullets on the lettered Regulator are tarnished or have left an imprint on the Tray case, thats fine...
    If it's a second print in the NLR set, not a problem...
    and if that S/L Gunslinger has a faded spine (as long as its not too faded of course!) then I'll be a happy bunny.

(I have no idea why my wife thinks it's difficult to buy me presents )
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whoever got me...
    I'm into US 1st/1st editions (still missing few common - link to the list in my signature below) and also king related gadgets, promo items, postcards, keyrings etc...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Whoever got my name, I shouldn't be too difficult. Like some others, I am shy some 1st/1st editions, both US and UK.

US 1st editions I am missing are Carrie, Salem's Lot, The Shining, Night Shift, Danse Macabre, Different Seasons, Thinner, The Talisman, The Bachman Books, and On Writing. And, yes, I am aware the value for most of these is way above this exercise. Just wanted to put them all on here. Maybe someone will hit the Powerball and feel generous

Other than that, any King related ARC's/Proofs would be cool, as well as anything IT related, especially foreign editions. You can see the one's I currently have in my gallery.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

If the tips of the bullets on the lettered Regulator are tarnished or have left an imprint on the Tray case, thats fine...
    and if that S/L Gunslinger has a faded spine (as long as its not too faded of course!) then I'll be a happy bunny.

I wish I had gotten you for my SS recipient... such an easy and affordable list!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    Whoever got my name, I shouldn't be too difficult. Like some others, I am shy some 1st/1st editions, both US and UK.

and On Writing. And, yes, I am aware the value for most of these is way above this exercise. Just wanted to put them all on here. Maybe someone will hit the Powerball and feel generous
    On Writing is not an expensive book.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Listing the UK books that I own -1st edition 1st printing (all unsigned)

Thinner
    Firestarter
    Pet Semetary
    Christine
    Eyes of the Dragon
    Misery
    Tommyknockers
    Dark Half
    The Stand Complete and Uncut
    Needful Things
    Geralds Game
    Insomnia
    Dolores Claiborne
    Desperation
    Bag of Bones
    Girl who loved tom Gordon
    Skeleton Crew
    Different Seasons
    Blockade Billy
    Everythings Eventual
    Hearts in Atlantis
    Bazaar of Bad Dreams
    Revival
    Mercedes Trilogy
    Dr Sleep
    the wind through the keyhole
    11/22/63
    Duma Key
    From a Buick 8
    Black House
    Blaze
    Four past midnite
    Dream catcher

Missing UK Books First Editions
    Carrie
    Salem's Lot
    The Shining
    Rage
    Night Shift
    The Stand
    The Long Walk
    The Dead Zone
    Dance Macabre
    Road Work
    Cujo
    The Gunslinger
    The Running Man
    The COTW paperback
    The Talisman
    The Bachman Books
    Dark Tower II
    The Dark Tower Wastelands
    Nightmares & Dreamscapes
    Rose Madder
    Regulators
    Green Mile
    Dark Tower Wizard&Glass
    Storm of The Century
    Secret Windows
    Dark Tower Wolves of Calla
    Dark Tower Song of Susannah
    The Dark Tower
    Faithful
    The Colorado Kid
    Cell
    Lisey's Story
    Just After Sunset
    Under the Dome
    Full Dark No STars
    Joyland-
    On Writing
    11/22/63
    Silver bullet
    Little sisters

Proofs that I own, never thought of myself as a proof collector, but I have the reasonably priced proofs.

Pet Semetary
    Dark Half
    Needful Things
    Geralds Game
    Insomnia
    Dolores Claiborne
    Desperation
    Dream Catcher
    Everythings Eventual
    Hearts in atlantis
    Bazaar of Bad dreams
    Bag of Bones
    Revival
    Mercedes Trilogy
    Just After Sunset
    Dr. Sleep
    11/22/63
    From a Buick 8
    Black House
    Four Past Midnite
    Liseys Story
    On Writing
    Rose Madder
    Talisman
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes
    Regulators
    Gunslinger Grant 3 - 6 Missing 1 2 and wind through the keyhole
    Blaze

CD Proofs
    IT
    Shining
    Salems Lot
    Secretary dreams 1 & 2
    Screamplays
    Blockade bill
    full dark no stars

other

in sunlight of shadows

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wouldn't it be easier to post what you don't have? Or perhaps a modest wish list?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I just copied my personal checklist. I can modify tonight

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Wouldn't it be easier to post what you don't have? Or perhaps a modest wish list?
    Yeah, that's what I did...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

I wish I had gotten you for my SS recipient... such an easy and affordable list!
    Take a check, Simon? Simon is always the best not so SS in the off-season for us UK junkies.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I keep my collection thread up to date but have a lot of stuff pending all the time as well. So for my SS, the main two items that come to mind are: US 1st/1st of Gwendy's BB signed by Chizmar or a UK 1st/1st copy of SB signed by Owen that I missed preordering. My fondness of Hill is no secret but I'm either caught up on his stuff or it's pending. Oh, and I love slipcases I'll never get caught on those!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope I'm pretty easy. I don't have a lot so there are a lot of options - my collection thread has a few recent pictures (note: I'm NeedfulKings - not needfulthings).

Fun stuff!

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post

US 1st editions I am missing are Carrie, Salem's Lot, The Shining, Night Shift, Danse Macabre, Different Seasons, Thinner, The Talisman, The Bachman Books, and On Writing. And, yes, I am aware the value for most of these is way above this exercise. Just wanted to put them all on here. Maybe someone will hit the Powerball and feel generous

Other than that, any King related ARC's/Proofs would be cool, as well as anything IT related, especially foreign editions. You can see the one's I currently have in my gallery.
    The ARC's I have are Bag of Bones, Dream catcher, Lisey's Story and Everything's Eventual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have updated my collection thread with pictures and notes for my Secret Santa.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Ralphie’s Secret Santa Wish List:

I love the Shining (that’s a given) and can never have enough.

Folio Shining (unsigned one). I know that’s high, but on my want list
    Sleeping Beauties CD Slipcase (I thought I had one order but just found out I don’t. I missed it)
    First Printing of The Dark Man
    IT Blu-ray (mini-series)
    Dark Tower or King related T-Shirts are fun (large)
    Christmas cookies…yummy!
    Chocolates
    Wine

I’m going to be gone December 1st-18th and no connection. Completely unplugged. I’m sending my gifts out early due to this. If you are my SS and want to wait until mid-December to send, it’s OK.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Ralphie’s Secret Santa Wish List:

I love the Shining (that’s a given) and can never have enough.

Folio Shining (unsigned one). I know that’s high, but on my want list
    Sleeping Beauties CD Slipcase (I thought I had one order but just found out I don’t. I missed it)
    First Printing of The Dark Man
    IT Blu-ray (mini-series)
    Dark Tower or King related T-Shirts are fun (large)
    Christmas cookies…yummy!
    Chocolates
    Wine

I’m going to be gone December 1st-18th and no connection. Completely unplugged. I’m sending my gifts out early due to this. If you are my SS and want to wait until mid-December to send, it’s OK.
    Love the unplugged trip, Ralph!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Updating thread now, Santa!

My Mood
    Asleep

Any UK sleeping beauties. Except snake. Would be fun too! Especially the peacock

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I added a hint list in my collection thread, but don't feel like you need to use it.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I added a hint list in my collection thread, but don't feel like you need to use it.

ditto for me. i have been very lucky in the last few years!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Been hectic lately with work, haven’t been as active on the site. Whoever has me, I’d like to make it easier for you. If you go to this website https://www.ka-tet19.net I really like their stuff and have a few T-shirts from them, but would be happy to have a random surprise couple of hoodies. I usually go with XL because it will likely shrink after a wash.

Please don’t feel the need to buy the above, if you already have something in mind. I’ve been fortunate to build up my book and art collection and SK Knick Knacks of any kind are fun and I’ll be happy with whatever is sent. A big thank you in advance Santa.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

first present I ordered for the SS has now arrived. Just hope they don't have it already
    pulled 2 from my own shelves so you get a little of my personal collection and some stuff tailored just for you!

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

A couple of Secret Santa gifts ordered today, and the feelers out on a little surprise too. This is fun!!! 😀
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Country
    Country Flag

How do you guys mail out your SS gifts without giving yourselves away? I assume the P.O. requires a return address so one can't leave that blank. I went through a third party last year so it wasn't an issue. Might be an option this year as well but not for certain.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast