Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 SECRET SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The reason that there isn't one simple pool is that in the past (and Kris you know what I speak of) members tried to send books (heavy) to others. Easy in the USA as a 4lb. media mail book ships for $5.
    The same book sent to Australia costs $70.

I have tried, hinted that the best gifts need not be "heavy". A cool print, a promo flyer, a wonderful paperback, a hand written note attached...

all can be sent worldwide.
    Stop thinking books, and think outside/inside the box.

A used ticket and the promo flyer for a King event with a handwritten note attached could be sent anywhere in the world for less than $10
    Or possibly order something for them thru their version of Amazon/equivalent shipped direct?? And Book Depository ships worldwide for free.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I know that in the past, there were several complaints about shipping expenses. People spent quite a bit, and then complained of the "cheap" gift they received from someone else.

If someone has a brilliant solution, please say so.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in. The stress of finding gifts is far outweighed by the excitement of the secret sled carrying the secret Santa gifts.

I'll send you my info, RF.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes PLEASE SEND RF THE INFO. I think Becca hit the nail on the head too. I never thought of that. Say you got a name in the UK... use Ebay UK, Abe or whatever and have it sent direct. NO, you cannot wrap it but at least you can send them something pretty cool.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    sign me up, I love this!
    I don't think I sent my info to RF, but just to avoid confusion I think it is best I skip it this year. Not a reflection on the event itself at all, I love it and am certain I will participate again, but Harvey cleanup and dealing with the aftermath (not me directly, but a lot of family) has me running in circles and I fear I won't be able to give this the attention it deserves and don't want to disappoint anyone by being late or not a well thought out gift, etc.

Can't wait to see everyone else's gifts!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default 2017 SECRET SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still good to join ? So I'm in - would also pay us shipping if needed

Also have an us forwarder

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in and happy to ship to wherever I need to ship too
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

We’re getting closer to Christmas... When will we be notified of who our recipient will be?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    We’re getting closer to Christmas... When will we be notified of who our recipient will be?
    I still haven't received every participants mailing address.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you have mine? I don't think i responded specifically to this, but I have sent it recently on another matter.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Do you have mine? I don't think i responded specifically to this, but I have sent it recently on another matter.
    I store the address PM's in a separate file to make it easier. I even PM'd myself my own address.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What about overseas participants?
    Are they in?
    Because I don't know if I should ship my address or find a forwarder...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like we have 18 US/Canada participants, and 6 international.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like we have 18 US/Canada participants, and 6 international.
    Are you missing anyone's address?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. I just sent out 2 bulk PM's asking.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome your PM box is FULL...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That should not be the case. I have ~14,000 PM's received and sent, but my limit is 65,000.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

All Us and Canada participants should have been notified today.

Still waiting on 2 International addressees.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Let the stalking begin!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I love Secret Santaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Whoever has me has it easy: I'm a Disney movie collector, and the sections that need the most work are DVDs, VHS, Laserdisc, and Beta. I have tons of Blu-Rays, but only have a few DVDs, mostly limited editions, so that'd be super easy. New in plastic, please and thank you. Or ... some candy. Or ... lint from your dryer. I'm easy and appreciative either way, lol Woot woot! Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I love Secret Santaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Whoever has me has it easy: I'm a Disney movie collector, and the sections that need the most work are DVDs, VHS, Laserdisc, and Beta. I have tons of Blu-Rays, but only have a few DVDs, mostly limited editions, so that'd be super easy. New in plastic, please and thank you. Or ... some candy. Or ... lint from your dryer. I'm easy and appreciative either way, lol Woot woot! Thanks!
    Dammit, I wish I had your name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for whoever has me... I'll update my thread soon... stupid photobucket.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are LOTS of very reasonable US 1sts that I'm missing for whoever has me. I'd love a package that filled in some of my gaps. My Collection Thread is up to date.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

All international participants have been notified.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Sorry for whoever has me... I'll update my thread soon... stupid photobucket.
    Hahaha...Josh will be easy to buy for...he wants pictures of buckets.

Are you paying attention Secret Santa?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast