Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: 2017 SECRET SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the spirit was willing but the flesh was weak ...

Just could not resist and opened my secret Santa, and I can tell you that was a bulls eye my un-known friend!
    You exceeded my expectation in this event - thank you so much!

Just found a UK S/L Charly the Choo Choo in the box, decorated with some freaking cool lego villains , and a SS Georgie pin ;D
    Thats the only book I was missing in my DT Collection - so who ever you are , that was so accurate that It turns scary !

Thanks a lot , all the best to you and yours.
    Have some peaceful days!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ralph you are amazing! I got a sampler for wind through the keyhole.
    An early CD book called Psychos
    Ghost brothers of darkland county
    A chizmar signed GBB
    And my personal favorite... a Mary GrandPre signed Harry potter and the half blood prince with the tote bag from opening night.

Thank you so much!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post

Here is my SS gift. I couldn’t find the newspapers from sushi land, must have made it’s way out with the recycling. I wanted to share a pic of that, fun stuff. So, I started to fiddle with this puzzle, but decided that I’ll actually wait until Christmas Day. Makes it like two surprises. Can’t help but wonder if Pinhead from Hellraiser is going to come haunt me once I do.

Thanks again Secret Santa!
    Be careful how you fondle that thing, Jack! It could tear your soul apart!

Cool stuff also, Sebastian and Josh!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I opened my SS box (will post pictures when I get a chance). My SS knew exactly how to touch the center of my collection. I received a numbered Shining 1978 book cover poster from Suntup Press, POP Danny Torrance, Jack Torrance, and Wendy Torrance, along with a signed Joe Hill Strange Weather with inscription- Ralph Mulleins Caretaker of Room 217 (comes with a bird drawing).

I can't explain how the SS program makes me feel. I love giving and helping, but I can't lie, it's very cool to get that box in knowing someone put some thought and love into it.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Christmas Toast

Ralph Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I opened my SS box (will post pictures when I get a chance). My SS knew exactly how to touch the center of my collection. I received a numbered Shining 1978 book cover poster from Suntup Press, POP Danny Torrance, Jack Torrance, and Wendy Torrance, along with a signed Joe Hill Strange Weather with inscription- Ralph Mulleins Caretaker of Room 217 (comes with a bird drawing).

I can't explain how the SS program makes me feel. I love giving and helping, but I can't lie, it's very cool to get that box in knowing someone put some thought and love into it.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Christmas Toast

Ralph Mulleins
    That's an awesome gift, Ralph! Congrats!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Ralph! Good on your SS! And the toast back to you and yours as well!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    YES I sent the "boss" man a little present a couple days ago.
    I received a package from David yesterday. Seeing as how I'm not in the SS drawing, the gift was not only a surprise, but also flabbergasting.
    Pics to come after more members have had a chance to show their stuff.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    YES I sent the "boss" man a little present a couple days ago.
    I received a package from David yesterday. Seeing as how I'm not in the SS drawing, the gift was not only a surprise, but also flabbergasting.
    Pics to come after more members have had a chance to show their stuff.
    That's great. I look forward to seeing what you and other people got.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We need some more pics, people! Lots of cool stuff has been gifted and I wanna see it all!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I wanna see it all!!!!!!!!!
    Break out the singles!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats for me arrived...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to David from Betts Books:

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

As always, the first gift I open Christmas is the Secret Santa gift.

Thank you SS/Sebastian, the PL HC Gwendys is amazing, a friend from the German SK Forum showed this issue 2 weeks ago, and i wanted to buy it already.
    Also big thanks for the Rose Madder and the IT+DT promo cards.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

All of that AND a blooming onion!!!!!!!! You did well, El Jefe!!!!!

Merry Christmas All!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff, Jerome & Frank!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Those are awesome drawings.

Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait til morning to open my goodies! Plus my kid even stepped up and hooked the old man up with a few last minute items. He wanted to give them to me right a way but , have to wait til morning.

Now it's time to kick back, turn on A Christmas Story, and wait for the sun to come up

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff everyone, keep the photos and stories coming.....

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks SS!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks SS!

Glad everything showed up safe and sound! Merry Christmas!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Josh! To you and yours as well!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, everyone!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, everyone!!!
    And a shout to Dez for the cookies!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Great stuff, everyone!!!
    And a shout to Dez for the cookies!

Cookies? Dez, I thought "I" was your cookie man!!!!! LOL You two timing me? LOL

A very merry to you all!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Surely eveyone’s opened their gift by now. Where are the pics???

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast