Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 SECRET SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default 2017 SECRET SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well everyone, it is that time of year again 132 sleeps from today in fact before the Jolly man visits our homes with lots of gifts and cheer. And the people here.. well we like King related gifts! So, as the last few years have gone, here are the rules. If anyone wants to tweak them, feel free to offer suggestions. The timing will give lots of notice to people to be creative and find that perfect gift. RF has offered to help again and of course we all thank him for that

1) Please comment if your in and send RF a PM with your name and full address to be involved.
    2) RF will draw names according to region. US/Canada and Europe I think is how that will go.
    3) Please try to give gifts that are no more than $100US dollars. Some can afford more yes... but some cannot. No one wants to feel bad for what they give. Creativity is key here...
    4) Gifts MUST be mailed before Xmas. You can check how long it takes for your package to arrive BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE IT ARRIVES NO LATE THAN DECEMBER 24th.
    5) RF will choose a cut off for joining the fun and will let us all know. I think it was late September last year.
    6) PLEASE wrap your gifts. Opening them is part of the fun. Some did an amazing job last year as this.
    7) BE CREATIVE. Look through collection threads.. ask friends of the person whom was chosen for you. Spend a little time on it... that is part of the giving process

I think that is it everyone If you have any questions... just ask! AND Merry Christmas to all for 2017!!!!!!!!!! Let's have some fun!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in. I love Secret Santa.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me too! It has been so much fun in the past!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, Im in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

im in!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in. This is one of my favorite events of the year.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitely in!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

11 so far including me!!! Be nice to get 25+ members

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Well everyone, it is that time of year again 132 sleeps from today in fact before the Jolly man visits our homes with lots of gifts and cheer. And the people here.. well we like King related gifts! So, as the last few years have gone, here are the rules. If anyone wants to tweak them, feel free to offer suggestions. The timing will give lots of notice to people to be creative and find that perfect gift. RF has offered to help again and of course we all thank him for that

1) Please comment if your in and send RF a PM with your name and full address to be involved.
    2) RF will draw names according to region. US/Canada and Europe I think is how that will go.
    3) Please try to give gifts that are no more than $100US dollars. Some can afford more yes... but some cannot. No one wants to feel bad for what they give. Creativity is key here...
    4) Gifts MUST be mailed before Xmas. You can check how long it takes for your package to arrive BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE IT ARRIVES NO LATE THAN DECEMBER 24th.
    5) RF will choose a cut off for joining the fun and will let us all know. I think it was late September last year.
    6) PLEASE wrap your gifts. Opening them is part of the fun. Some did an amazing job last year as this.
    7) BE CREATIVE. Look through collection threads.. ask friends of the person whom was chosen for you. Spend a little time on it... that is part of the giving process

I think that is it everyone If you have any questions... just ask! AND Merry Christmas to all for 2017!!!!!!!!!! Let's have some fun!
    I would think you would want to set a minimum (not a maximum). But that's just me.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I would think you would want to set a minimum (not a maximum). But that's just me.
    We never did that in years past though my man... I don't know. See what RF thinks

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default 2017 SECRET SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in. Its my favorite Jewish holiday!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

First time I've had the opportunity to do this. Can't decide if I want to commit yet as I am unsure how it works. I don't suppose someone can give me some examples of previous gifts? With the spending limit I assume books are pretty much out.

Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    First time I've had the opportunity to do this. Can't decide if I want to commit yet as I am unsure how it works. I don't suppose someone can give me some examples of previous gifts? With the spending limit I assume books are pretty much out.

Here are the threads from previous years:

As you can see, it's become quite a tradition.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh and I'm in again, of course!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I'm in...

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Okay, I wanna play too. I'm gonna need to reach out to some forum "veterans" for advice once I find out who my recipient is.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post

Books are not out for US participants as Media Mail shipping for a book within the US is usually $6 or less. For international participants (even Canada to GB, Europe etc.) books can be prohibitive to ship.
    That's where research, and imagination are your friend.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post

Books are not out for US participants as Media Mail shipping for a book within the US is usually $6 or less. For international participants (even Canada to GB, Europe etc.) books can be prohibitive to ship.
    That's where research, and imagination are your friend.
    RF is right... I have gotten some damm cool stuff!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

sign me up, I love this!

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in again.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

LokiJake was my Secret Santa last year, sent me the perfect gift of the Star Wars blu-ray collection. Woot woot!

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast