Well everyone, it is that time of year again 132 sleeps from today in fact before the Jolly man visits our homes with lots of gifts and cheer. And the people here.. well we like King related gifts! So, as the last few years have gone, here are the rules. If anyone wants to tweak them, feel free to offer suggestions. The timing will give lots of notice to people to be creative and find that perfect gift. RF has offered to help again and of course we all thank him for that

1) Please comment if your in and send RF a PM with your name and full address to be involved.
2) RF will draw names according to region. US/Canada and Europe I think is how that will go.
3) Please try to give gifts that are no more than $100US dollars. Some can afford more yes... but some cannot. No one wants to feel bad for what they give. Creativity is key here...
4) Gifts MUST be mailed before Xmas. You can check how long it takes for your package to arrive BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE IT ARRIVES NO LATE THAN DECEMBER 24th.
5) RF will choose a cut off for joining the fun and will let us all know. I think it was late September last year.
6) PLEASE wrap your gifts. Opening them is part of the fun. Some did an amazing job last year as this.
7) BE CREATIVE. Look through collection threads.. ask friends of the person whom was chosen for you. Spend a little time on it... that is part of the giving process

I think that is it everyone If you have any questions... just ask! AND Merry Christmas to all for 2017!!!!!!!!!! Let's have some fun!