Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
I did not participate in this year's SS but I received a fabulous gift nonetheless... I already opened it since I didn't expect it to be a Christmas gift. I posted a couple of pics in the P&J thread. With many thanks to our own fabulous and generous Ralph Mulleins!!

Ralph sent me the very same thing last year for xmas! Completely random and unexpected. i was overwhelmed!

Thanks again Ralph!

Now all i am missing is s/l gunslinger, dt II and My Pretty Pony. Keeping my fingers crossed that Ralph or Merlin (or Alec) comes through with one of these. Or i imagine they will be on my wanted list for a very long time!
Which MPP? I have an old gift edition that was a placeholder I'll send you if that's the one you are talking about? Definitely only in G condition at best probably not even that but it does look like a book lol
I truly appreciate the offer! But I was able to get a trade edition signed by king during the last tour!
Waiting to to buy a signed limited mpp! But such a nice offer!

Do you have a sleeping beauties broadside from the NY book fair? If not, PM me your address and I will send you one!
Thought you had none left?
HMMM.... dont remember that.... i was cleaning out my crate yesterday and found two extra along with two broadsides from end of watch. i might have been trying to keep the sets together.....