Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 2017 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes...the Seahawks Defense has been sufficiently decimated...on with the season!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Are we ready to roll this season. Bill?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We are about ready! I'm waiting on ESPN to get the new link up. It's there, but not working too snappy. We've got 17 days - stay tuned, folks!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone been able to get into the Pick-em site and have it look normal. I cannot. What I see appears to be 2018, but the formatting it all wonky.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If it's the same place as last year, I'll try now.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    If it's the same place as last year, I'll try now.
    Let me know. The old links take me back to 2017, but I can't get 2018 unless I drill down to the NFL Fantasy ESPN site and I get this - which does not look right at all. Like the HTML language is messed up.

http://fantasy.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-...?groupID=2043#

Country
    Country Flag

I can see the goup, but can't join.

Country
    Country Flag

Actually, I can join, forgot you have to click the Play for free button, which doesn't look anything like a join link, but it does work. I remember it's been this way in the past also.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Actually, I can join, forgot you have to click the Play for free button, which doesn't look anything like a join link, but it does work. I remember it's been this way in the past also.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    I'm in
    Everything looks normal? You can make picks? I've tried on several devices and it just doesn't look/act right. BedOfRoses is having similar issues.

I can see the group pick grid and confirm that you are in the group, but still can't actually make picks.

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah it's letting me pick. I didn't save em but it was updating and everything.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Yeah it's letting me pick. I didn't save em but it was updating and everything.
    When you have time, would you mind posting a link to the main Palaver group page - the page that lists those of us currently in the group.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

I click the link and get this

When I try to make picks, I get this...

Maybe I need to clear my cookies or something...

Country
    Country Flag

Update: I cleared my browser history and cookies and the site looks normal again! However, BedOfRoses did the same thing and hers still looks like crap.

Country
    Country Flag

That sucks, I'd imagine espn is getting busy again with all the leagues. Hopefully it'll settle itself soon.

Country
    Country Flag

OK. We've seemed to solve the problem. Cookies? Who knew that something so tasty could be so nasty!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5