Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap!!!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to the winners this last week - 9 wins may not be something to be proud of, but you beat our @sses! CitizenX, Jon, and RUBE!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    I can't believe I totally missed week 2

So, Bill, how does that work for the standings? Am I just SOL at this point?
    You'll only be penalized if you compete for last place. Those "missed" games will not be counted as losses, but if you come in far enough in last place, you can still get a trophy. And you can still vie for a top place trophy with no penalty.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Gretchen!! You are eliminated from last place!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to ELazansky and Spencer for having the best week with 12 wins!!!!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    I can't believe I totally missed week 2

So, Bill, how does that work for the standings? Am I just SOL at this point?
    You'll only be penalized if you compete for last place. Those "missed" games will not be counted as losses, but if you come in far enough in last place, you can still get a trophy. And you can still vie for a top place trophy with no penalty.
    Whew - thanks, Bill! We shall see what the rest of the season brings!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Not necessarily . . .

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to ELazansky (again!) on having the best week - 10 wins did it!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Not necessarily . . .

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings

Stick with me kid; we can make your dream come true.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I heard a good joke:

Adrian Peterson got a Cathodic demotion from a Saint to a Cardinal. They should make him a priest. He gets shuffled about from Parrish to Parrish and cannot be trusted around children.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to ME and Oxcy8 for having the best dismal week with 8 wins!!!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice picks. Sheesh
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

That was a shitty week.

Country
    Country Flag

Feast or famine - congrats to east-tennessee for having the best week with 13 wins!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm slowly drifting below mediocrity.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to gersto for having a perfect 13-0 week!!!

I'm slowly drifting below mediocrity.
    The Last Place trophy is there waiting for those who want to make the move - it looks like a few have made the turn!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm proud I predicted the Jets this week. That may be the only bright spot this season. It's not like the 'Hawks will make the Superbowl.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to Randall Flagg and RUBE for having the best week - 10 wins!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh...The 'Hawks are lucky they played the Cards.

Country
    Country Flag

Ugh...The 'Hawks are lucky they played the Cards.
    Losing Sherman for the year is going to wreak havoc on the defense. Not feeling good about this at all.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes...with the absence of EJ3 added...then J. Lane there to fuck things up real good. J. Lane needs to find a new team...funny that he can pass a physical in Seattle.

J. Lane is a dirty player.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to the 12-game winners this week!!! SpaceMaN, ELazansky, gersto, SkippyDO and gsvec!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And me.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    And me.
    Ack! I cry your pardon. I edited the post.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

But not me.

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to RUBE, SkippyD0, and gsvec for having the best picks this week (10-4)!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast