Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap!!!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

15 in an one week to go!

GET IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As stated a couple of times above - look for the blue "PLAY NOW FOR FREE" button to get yourself into the group. The password is roland.

Yee HAW!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

For the sake of transparency, I asked ESPN to delete my account under the name "The Last Baron." The name remains on the group list but I have no control to "leave group" ...or anything else for that matter.

I have joined the group under the name "D.B. Cooper's Travel Agent." My picks are made.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    For the sake of transparency, I asked ESPN to delete my account under the name "The Last Baron." The name remains on the group list but I have no control to "leave group" ...or anything else for that matter.
    Removed. Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

16 contestants so far. Play hard and good luck to all!!!

Thursday night's game will lock the group. If you still want to play, do not hesitate!

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I'm in but I'll check in the morning, too.

John (Oxcy8 for football contest)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    I think I'm in but I'll check in the morning, too.

John (Oxcy8 for football contest)
    Yep...you're there.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

I'm in.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm developing a pattern...

2011 - 2nd Place
    2012 - not in top 3
    2013 - 1st Place
    2014 - 2nd Place
    2015 - not in top 3
    2016 - 1st Place

guess I am destined for 2nd Place this season...

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in.......

Country
    Country Flag

SO GLAD to see everyone getting in. Yes, there are reputations to protect here - I hope to upgrade my 2nd place to a 1st!!!

Less than 24 hours to kickoff!!!!

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The K.C. offense looked good against the N.E. defense. A definite chink in the "man/zone" armor.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to divemaster for having the best week (12-3), while I sucked like a brand new vacuum!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to me for being the only one to pick Kansas City. Ye of little faith.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Congratulations to divemaster for having the best week (12-3), while I sucked like a brand new vacuum!

I think I went the entire season last year without once leading any given week. Not even once!

The worm has turned my friends; the worm has turned...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    Congratulations to me for being the only one to pick Kansas City. Ye of little faith.
    Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post

I think I went the entire season last year without once leading any given week. Not even once!

The worm has turned my friends; the worm has turned...
    Congrats to you both! Enjoy your victories whilst you can. :p

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

UGH!

I log onto ESPN for this weeks pick and it says I am no longer a member of ANY group! Furthermore, it says I didn't make any picks last week!!

I clearly remember making those picks. Maybe I didn't hit a submit button but I recall reviewing them at the site.

I recall these problems before. This is already too much trouble. Sadly, I am out.

The 'Hawks "O" line looks like a POP Warner line!!

Country
    Country Flag

UGH!

I log onto ESPN for this weeks pick and it says I am no longer a member of ANY group! Furthermore, it says I didn't make any picks last week!!

I clearly remember making those picks. Maybe I didn't hit a submit button but I recall reviewing them at the site.

I recall these problems before. This is already too much trouble. Sadly, I am out.

The 'Hawks "O" line looks like a POP Warner line!!
    I'm showing your D.B. Cooper handle as having 8 wins last week and you are still part of the Palaver Gunslingers group. Try again if you can.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Huh..there it is. The page looks totally different!

I made the picks...minus the Thursday game.

This is the first time I have seen the option for the tiebreaker!!

I think that nest time I am having a issue I will post a screenshot so maybe someone ca see what I did wrong.

Country
    Country Flag

This is the first time I have seen the option for the tiebreaker!!
    I think there has always been a tiebreaker, but it's in a new area. We really have no need for it until the end of the season - during the course of the year, I think the only use for ESPN is to put one person's name above another if they tie for the week.

Hope all works out the rest of the season!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dallas looks terrible. I had Denver picked to win but the Cowboys fan in me let me be talked into changing my pick.

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Lots of 12-game winners in week 2! I'll try to capture them all here - ELazansky, Doctor Z, SkippyDO, Spencer, Oxcy, Doh, Jon, RUBE, and gersto. Congrats!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

It seems all of my issues with ESPN seem to only crop up when I uses my machine at work. At home it is different.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yesterday was Dog Day Afternoon.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was the worst week ever...

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe I totally missed week 2

So, Bill, how does that work for the standings? Am I just SOL at this point?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast