Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Hunchback Jack

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Peter!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Some good stuff in here Jack. Keep it going.
    Thanks, Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Great W&G limited. Nicely done
    Thanks, Chad, I'm very pleased with it.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Very nice... Congrats
    Thanks, peri!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Awesome. Just Awesome.
    Thanks (again) Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice adds, Peter!
    Thanks, Brian. I'm gradually building my UK S/L collection, largely thanks to members here.

HBJ

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

These folks are enablers, Peter! Get out now while you can!!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

These folks are enablers, Peter! Get out now while you can!!
    I think I'm already a lost cause, Brian. As my wife will tell you. But I appreciate your concern.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice, especially UTD, great read!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Cool congrats!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice, especially UTD, great read!
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Cool congrats!
    Thanks to you both!

I'm in the process of replacing uK book club editions with 1st/1st editions of reasonable condition. So this is the first batch from the 90s: relatively easy to find and not too expensive.

Oh, and the limited unsigned UK edition of Just After Sunset. Really pleased to get it - I love the red foil stamping on the spine.

HBJ

Country
    Country Flag

Are you going to get both variants of Rose Madder? Also, I believe the UK book club edition of Dolores Claiborne is the true first.

Are you going to get both variants of Rose Madder?
    I'm going to try, but listings often don't describe the endpapers unless the seller knows about the two variants. There was actually a listing for both on eBay, maybe 6 months ago, but I missed out on it.

Also, I believe the UK book club edition of Dolores Claiborne is the true first.
    Yes, I'll be keeping my BCA edition of Dolores. I've heard the same thing about the book club edition of Gerald's Game as well, but I'm not sure it's really true. I'll keep that one as well, anyway, as it's a nice copy.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

jack, can you check your PM to see if you got anything from me?
    Thanks

Got it, and replied. Sorry I missed it the first time, Mike.

HBJ

IT Georgie's Boat paperweight, #61 of 100:

A nice little IT keepsake.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Good idea posting the paperweight! Can’t believe I haven’t posted mine yet.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You guys are making me crazy because I didn't get a paperweight and my papers are flying all over the place!

BTW - it looks great!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Chatty

You guys are making me crazy because I didn't get a paperweight and my papers are flying all over the place!

BTW - it looks great!
    There’s a few for sale on eBay and Facebook. If you’re interested I’ll pm you some links?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post

BTW - it looks great!
    There’s a few for sale on eBay and Facebook. If you’re interested I’ll pm you some links?
    Only if they're for the original price, which I doubt they will be. I'm all for capitalism but when things like this are scooped up just to resell them for twice the price my ire begins to rise whether I like it or not. And I DO NOT do anything with Facebook.
    However, I appreciate the gesture.

I must admit I had decided to pass on the paperweight because it's not really my thing, collecting-wise ... but then Paul announced there were a handful left after originally announcing they were sold out. He dangled that bait out, and I couldn't help but bite.

And I'm glad I did - it's a neat little item, and not having the IT rebound, this is the next best thing.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    IT Georgie's Boat paperweight, #61 of 100:

A nice little IT keepsake.

It's been a while since I posted anything here, as I've been holding off on many King acquisitions, due to some recent significant non-King purchases. But I picked up these over the last few weeks:

The slipcased N&D is the U.K. "Christmas Gift" edition. It is unnumbered, so I don't know how many copies were produced. The slipcase on this copy is in remarkable condition; many of them suffer from wear and fraying issues. The book itself has a facsimile signature on a bookplate, and an embossed image on the front cover. Not worth very much, but being a UK edition collector, this is my thing.

Close up of embossing on the N&D UK edition:

SubPress unsigned limited Green Mile, still in shrinkwrap. You know what this is.

HBJ

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's some good stuff there Peter. You are really picking up some nice items.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff man! I think they did 2000 copies of dreamscapes

My Mood
    Chatty

Nice adds! I’ve been meaning to get that Green Mile set. Something classy about it. Man, I was planning on selling my N&D Christmas Edition but now I don’t want to anymore for some reason

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love that Green Mile Luke!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Looks like you are staying green.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast