Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Hunchback Jack

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    If I remember from the website, it said 185 signed in Black ink. 15 signed in Red ink (for private distribution). There are your 200 copies.
    Read Kris’s last post above.
    I read that. This is what I was talking about. Right from the website.
    "The Numbered edition is limited to 200 copies, and is signed by Stephen King and Rick Berry. The first 185 copies are for sale and numbered in black. The remaining 15 copies are numbered in red and reserved for private distribution."
    That's the red I was talking about. That's all. Unless we are talking about the same thing.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Just arrived: the Hodder S/L edition of Insomnia:

This completes my collection of Hodder signed limited editions (ie. those signed by King, with a stated limitation):

(At least I think it does. Can anyone confirm or correct?)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

WOW. That is awesome. A big congrats to you.
    It looks like there is a "Just after sunset" one as well. And Revival.
    Those are two that were listed on "The Collectors" website
    http://www.stephenkingcollector.com/uk_limiteds.html

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thanks, Mike!

Both of the editions you mention have Facsimile signatures. I have them, but don't count them as being part of this "set".
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a cool achievement!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Awesome! You found that Insomnia quick! They look great all together like that. Way to go, pal.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Look great, man! That is a hell of a set (one which i am lagging behind in) Bravo!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations man they look great!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They do look really nice all together. Congrats, Peter!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If I remember from the website, it said 185 signed in Black ink. 15 signed in Red ink (for private distribution). There are your 200 copies.
    "The Numbered edition is limited to 200 copies, and is signed by Stephen King and Rick Berry. The first 185 copies are for sale and numbered in black. The remaining 15 copies are numbered in red and reserved for private distribution."
    That's the red I was talking about. That's all. Unless we are talking about the same thing.
    Yes Mike, the rare ones with more value are red. Blue has no extra value over black. It was just a mistake and one would not care I imagine if they were blue or black. RED... yes that be awesome!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Thanks, Mike!

Both of the editions you mention have Facsimile signatures. I have them, but don't count them as being part of this "set".
    OK then. It looks like you are good to go. Congrats.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yes Mike, the rare ones with more value are red. Blue has no extra value over black. It was just a mistake and one would not care I imagine if they were blue or black. RED... yes that be awesome!
    Got you. I thought the red one would be sent out at a different time then the rest. That's all.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Great U.K. set. Those are ones I would really like to have.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice job.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a cool achievement!
    Thanks, Kris. I'm pretty darn thrilled, I must admit.

Awesome! You found that Insomnia quick! They look great all together like that. Way to go, pal.
    I found Insomnia through a certain Facebook group. I can't believe the condition it's in. Just stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Look great, man! That is a hell of a set (one which i am lagging behind in) Bravo!
    Thanks, Chad. I've had this "set" as my specific King-collecting goal for about a year, and that focus really helped me (as well as all the great people here).

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Congratulations man they look great!
    Thanks very much, Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    They do look really nice all together. Congrats, Peter!
    Don't they just? Thanks, Brian!

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Great U.K. set. Those are ones I would really like to have.
    Thanks, jon10g. Copies do come up every now and then, but you have to be patient - particularly if you want to pay a fair price!

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Nice job.
    Thanks, Becca. I guess we all have our collecting niches, and this is mine, so I'm pretty excited.

Incidentally, now that most folks have received their Misery S/Ls, I lifted the spoiler tags from my previous post. You can see it here.

Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I found Insomnia through a certain Facebook group. I can't believe the condition it's in. Just stunning.
    Excited for you, buddy.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh man, I’m late to this celebration. FANTASTIC MATE! Look how great they are, all lined up. It’s a goal of mine, also. Great stuff!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I just realised I only need Insomnia and I’ll have them all too.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Oh man, I’m late to this celebration. FANTASTIC MATE! Look how great they are, all lined up. It’s a goal of mine, also. Great stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    I just realised I only need Insomnia and I’ll have them all too.
    Thanks, guys. And sorry it took me so long to find my way back here to do so.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

I got this a while back, and you've all seen the photos already. But I can't help but to show off my copy of this very cool edition.

The Suntup Artist Gift edition of Misery:

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Chatty

I’ve been meaning to do the same thing. We all have our own ways of taking pictures so it’s enjoyable to see them, even if the same book has been posted.

My Mood
    Cool

Nice Misery Peter. It is a great book to have.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Peter!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

I’ve been meaning to do the same thing. We all have our own ways of taking pictures so it’s enjoyable to see them, even if the same book has been posted.
    I must admit, I do it partly as a self-indulgence. It gives me a chance to admire the books again.

Nice Misery Peter. It is a great book to have.
    Thanks, Mike. It truly is!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Peter!
    Thanks, Brian!

Ilium (Simmons)

I have a very well worn NEL PB copy of The Long Walk, and have been looking for a better one. I finally found one:

The photos don't do the book justice. There's a reflection in the cover that makes the color look uneven in the last photo, and the light direction makes the spine looks sun faded in the second photo, but the book has neither of these problems. It actually looks amazing for a 38 year old book.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast