+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gwendy's Button Box Gift Edition from SST Publications

Citizen of Gilead Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah heck I went for it. With the CDCC discount, low print run, and new illustrations eh, why not. Once the S/L arrives that will give me four versions of this particular book. No we don't have a problem at all.....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Ah heck I went for it. With the CDCC discount, low print run, and new illustrations eh, why not. Once the S/L arrives that will give me four versions of this particular book. No we don't have a problem at all.....
    Thanks for the heads up - I'd missed that CDCC email. that plus 50% off Gift certificates made it easier to get off the fence!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Thanks for the heads up - I'd missed that CDCC email. that plus 50% off Gift certificates made it easier to get off the fence!
    totally forgot I had those.... Still think I am going to pass on this one but at least I can remember I have spending money for the next interesting thing to roll through.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2