Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gwendy's Button Box Gift Edition from SST Publications

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Gwendy's Button Box Gift Edition from SST Publications

LINK

Pre-Order (published Autumn 2017)

Price: £66.95 (Slipcased Gift Edition)

Return to Castle Rock and commemorate your love for horror with the World's First Special Slipcase Gift Edition of GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar featuring 7 NEVER BEFORE seen illustrations by Vincent Sammy. Limited to just one printing of 600 copies—This is a must-have for collectors!

Six weeks on the bestsellers list, GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX is a must read and an instant classic for fans of the genre. For the first time in years, a new Castle Rock story awaits. Amazon.com noted "MOST ANTICIPATED. There were more pre-orders for Gwendy's Button Box than any other book released this week on the Most Sold Fiction Chart."

Brought to you by SST Publications and Extremely Limited to Just 600 Copies Worldwide, this is your once-in-a-lifetime chance to be amongst the few who own a piece of horror fiction history. Don't hesitate: We expect to sell out fast!

Featuring cover art and 7 never before seen illustrations by the masterful Vincent Sammy (The Damage Museum.)

This is the World's First Special Slipcased Gift Edition & a 2017 must-have for collectors and fans of the genre:
    • Experience the story and artwork in a way previously unimagined with a stunning oversized 7"x10" trim size
    • Printed on 60# acid-free paper with your archive and legacy in mind
    • 7 full colour plates tipped into the book—NEVER BEFORE seen illustrations by Vincent Sammy to bring the story to life in a whole new way
    • Bound in full-cloth with coloured head and tail bands and full-colour embossed endpapers
    • Hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine for exceptional quality and longevity
    • Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
    • Sewn-in ribbon page marker so you can continue to experience the novella exactly where you left off
    • Wrapped in a full-colour dust jacket with artwork by Vincent Sammy
    • Two colour interior printing for quality, vibrant pages
    • Extremely limited ONE-TIME printing of SST Publication's Special Gift Edition—Only 600 copies will be available worldwide. This opportunity will never be presented again!
    Reserve your copy today! Don't miss your opportunity to be 1 of just 600 collectors to showcase this Gift Edition of GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another version... damm I am glad I am not a completest!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Omg. Will it ever end?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Omg. Will it ever end?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought one. Couldn't help myself aarrrghh!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Resisting.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

I know I know ..... I bought two.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not a very good collector anymore. This provided me with zero interest.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    No maybe your being a smarter one. I was buying everything I could... then realized that I couldn't AND get the stuff I really loved. I made a choice and it was the best one I have made since I started collecting.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hate myself. I bought one too.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Resisting.

Yeah, good luck with that

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

ALready purchased it. Illustration looks cool and the ilustrator has some nice works.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    No maybe your being a smarter one. I was buying everything I could... then realized that I couldn't AND get the stuff I really loved. I made a choice and it was the best one I have made since I started collecting.
    I already have a lot of the stuff I love. Except lettered editions, which I WOULD love- but can't afford!! Lol

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

am I missing a way to order it or is my work browser being mean to me again?

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    am I missing a way to order it or is my work browser being mean to me again?
    I'm seeing an add to cart button.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    It's ok.
    We love you.

"Hi, I'm Desiree and I'm a bookaholic."

I'll drink to that!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Even though I'm still fuming over the fact I had absolutely no chance whatsoever of getting a limited or lettered edition, I ordered one of these too, mainly because of the low print run.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dammit! Just ordered one and I blame you all for showing me!
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    It's ok.
    We love you.

"Hi, I'm Desiree and I'm a bookaholic."

I'll drink to that!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not for me, but it looks like a nice little edition.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks good and relatively low print run. I bought a copy via Cemetery Dance because I trust those guys if there's a problem.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

This is the only Double Dip I want these days!

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    This is the only Double Dip I want these days!
    Here Here

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They've only sold ~57. I just have to draw the line. UK stuff not signed by King is the line for me.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    They've only sold ~57. I just have to draw the line. UK stuff not signed by King is the line for me.
    Bob Jackson will be turning in his, errrrm, basement!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast