Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: IT Rebound

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Music to my ears.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I hope everyone enjoys their books.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And they've arrived! Can't wait to see these behemoths start arriving at collector's doors.

And Becca, as an inscription fan, my envy is both broad and deep... This is just incredible. I bet King was grinning when he wrote that, with at the inscription and the gorgeous rebound it was in. Congratulations!!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

65 pounds of pure joy...and steel
    IT is close!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    IT is close!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

IT is close!
    IT sure is. The steel is already on hand, so it's 65 lbs of books. I will start on these as soon as they arrive Tuesday. Can't wait to start shipping.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    IT is close!
    IT sure is. The steel is already on hand, so it's 65 lbs of books. I will start on these as soon as they arrive Tuesday. Can't wait to start shipping.
    Ah yes! Man, its gonna be phenomenal

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    IT is close!
    Love Howlin' Wolf!....straight badassery

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good news. The books arrived a day early. Had to pick them up at FedEx because they tried to deliver and found my road was closed for painting. The next street up was open, but they didn't think to go there I guess. Anyway, I'll work on these tonight and hope to start shipping tomorrow.

Spoiler:

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh sweet Jeebus, IT's almost upon us!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Oh sweet Jeebus, IT's almost upon us!
    I know! I’m so excited to get this one out to you all.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy Hell yes!!!!!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am excited beyond words!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's great. I am happy for everyone who got one. I am anxiously awaiting pics as I know everyone who ordered one is anxious to get it their hands. Man, that spoiler tag is awesome.
    Bravo Paul.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...my road was closed for painting.
    It's literally always something.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default IT Rebound

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    ...my road was closed for painting.
    It's literally always something.
    Yeah it’s funny how things work out. The books were a day early. Yesterday the road is closed. I go out today and it’s open again. Becca’s book was also scheduled to arrive the same day. So I track it and it says out for delivery.

I already had some other deliveries that didn’t make it for the same reason. All the driver had to do was drive up one more block and turn right and they would have been at me. So I quickly printed up a big red detour sign on the Giclee printer and stapled it to the rope blocking off the road. It’s probably the fanciest detour sign ever made. On acid free cotton paper and everything.

It must have worked because about an hour later the box showed up.

My Mood
    Cool

Your own detour sign. Now that is dedication, but it's also classic.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I quickly printed up a big red detour sign on the Giclee printer and stapled it to the rope blocking off the road. It’s probably the fanciest detour sign ever made. On acid free cotton paper and everything.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

It’s probably the fanciest detour sign ever made. On acid free cotton paper and everything.
    I want that sign! No seriously, how much for the sign?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...I quickly printed up a big red detour sign on the Giclee printer and stapled it to the rope blocking off the road. It’s probably the fanciest detour sign ever made. On acid free cotton paper and everything.
    In all seriousness, I picture any TDT members within driving distance figuring out how to get down there and grab that "collectible"...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You guys that get this are gonna be blown away. I cannot stress that enough
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    It’s probably the fanciest detour sign ever made. On acid free cotton paper and everything.
    I want that sign! No seriously, how much for the sign?
    When I went out there today, the road was opened up again, and the sign was gone. They must have trashed it. Philistines. They obviously have no appreciation for high art!!!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Default IT Rebound

When I went out there today, the road was opened up again, and the sign was gone. They must have trashed it. Philistines. They obviously have no appreciation for high art!!!
    Gah! We live in a world of uncultured barbarians I tell you!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

...I quickly printed up a big red detour sign on the Giclee printer and stapled it to the rope blocking off the road. It’s probably the fanciest detour sign ever made. On acid free cotton paper and everything.
    In all seriousness, I picture any TDT members within driving distance figuring out how to get down there and grab that "collectible"...

You ain't kiddin'! I wish I had ponied up extra money to have it overnighted to me! I won't sleep until I HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder how many of these signs I would need to have them detoured to my house.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast