Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: IT Rebound

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh man....so ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

9am. 10 minutes to go... be ready.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I wanna see, I wanna see!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Teaser is live!

http://dragonrebound.com/

Sit back, crank up the volume, maybe grab some popcorn, and enjoy!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ready

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

LOVE IT!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy hell!

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent production, my friend!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The 24-26 second mark is very interesting. I think I know what IT is.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

SCARY!!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoy the books, and though I definitely feel a slight completest loss at not having these in my collection....
    I'm really glad I didn't jump on board with the first book (which, in my mind, would have obligated me as a collector to get the others)
    Because though they are incredibly beautiful.... just way to much money for an unsigned rebound (of any quality)- I would never be able to justify it in my mind. I'd rather spend the same money on trying to complete the collection I have of non-rebounds.

Kudos to those that do get it though, I'm sure this book will be a real prize for ya'll.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nailed IT!

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Ideas that didn't quite make it to production...

Rebound IT with actual iron Derry Sewer grate as front cover
    Cujo - Bound in real St Bernard Fur
    Christine - slipcase is made of metal hammered out of the rear door of a 1958 Plymouth Fury

Spoiler:

... Although I think the grate is actually part of the case.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This will be EPIC.... lettered Regulators territory here.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AMAZING teaser. I'm officially stoked

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nailed IT!

Ideas that didn't quite make it to production...

Rebound IT with actual iron Derry Sewer grate as front cover
    Cujo - Bound in real St Bernard Fur
    Christine - slipcase is made of metal hammered out of the rear door of a 1958 Plymouth Fury

Spoiler:

... Although I think the grate is actually part of the case.
    So funny you said that way back then...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No doubt this one will be KILLER! But I admit I am disappointed that the ordering of it will begin before receiving the Firestarter. I mean no offense AT ALL, but we've all seen small publishers go under before and this will be a LOT of money invested with nothing yet to show. For some here it seems money is no object but I ain't one of those people. I also agree with Sir Boomme's assertion that it is a helluva lot of money to spend on a King book NOT signed by King. I mentioned a while back in the Firestarter thread that I feared these books would go up in price exponentially and that truly is what is happening.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    I really enjoy the books, and though I definitely feel a slight completest loss at not having these in my collection....
    I'm really glad I didn't jump on board with the first book (which, in my mind, would have obligated me as a collector to get the others)
    Because though they are incredibly beautiful.... just way to much money for an unsigned rebound (of any quality)- I would never be able to justify it in my mind. I'd rather spend the same money on trying to complete the collection I have of non-rebounds.

Kudos to those that do get it though, I'm sure this book will be a real prize for ya'll.
    That's how I feel as well. I am truly amazed by the work that goes into the rebound books, but it seems like way too much money. I would much rather invest in a Limited or Lettered that has been signed by King.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, how much does one of these rebound editions cost to purchase?

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    So, how much does one of these rebound editions cost to purchase?
    Do you mean the forthcoming copy of IT or the previous books? The Price for IT has not been announced, but Paul previously hinted it would be in the 1200-1500 dollar range. He will have a payment plan available as he has the other books.

Whether you can purchase one depends on how many owners of Firestarter claim their letter for IT. I know there is a wait list to purchase, but not sure if that is specific to each book or an overall list.

The other books have popped up a couple of times elsewhere for sale. There is a set up for both books and the matching Art Portfolio on Gerald Winters site currently.

Country
    Country Flag

I am gonna chime in here. Who cares? Paul is putting out one damm fine product AND HE HAS A LONG waiting list. Not to mention.. the first book has sold on the secondary for $1550 right out the gate and one is for sale for $2K now. Firestarter has changed hands at $2200!!! IT is not even here yet. Yes it isn't signed by King... and that sucks BUT I take my Eyes every time I go somewhere. It is my first choice to be signed. These go up in value and are desired. Therefore.. I don't mind they are only signed by the artists. Thats me 2 cents all!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I really would love to be able to go for this book but I'm more than sure the price will be out of my range. IT kills me.

I'm so looking forward to see the result on Monday!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder how much one of those will sell for, once that Matt gets Steve to sign his copy
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    ...it is a helluva lot of money to spend on a King book NOT signed by King.
    While I think we all understand that logical opinion, there is a flip side:

Dragon Rebound books are pretty much custom made art pieces/sculptures wherein multiple media (involving multiple craftsmen/specialists) are brought together to create a conceptual whole that puts an existing work of art (a novel) in your hands in a more tactile, tangible way than the original ever could.

Whereas, other books are just books. (And I detest the phrase "just books" - I spit on you, "just books"! - but hopefully this gets the idea across).

I think of Dragon Rebounds as like a standard sports car, like everyone else's at time of purchase, but then gets tricked out with everything - not just a paintjob, but every performance package there is - until you have a machine unlike any other, one that makes ordinary cars look like pale imitations of your custom hot rod.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I am gonna chime in here. Who cares? Paul is putting out one damm fine product AND HE HAS A LONG waiting list. Not to mention.. the first book has sold on the secondary for $1550 right out the gate and one is for sale for $2K now. Firestarter has changed hands at $2200!!! IT is not even here yet. Yes it isn't signed by King... and that sucks BUT I take my Eyes every time I go somewhere. It is my first choice to be signed. These go up in value and are desired. Therefore.. I don't mind they are only signed by the artists. Thats me 2 cents all!
    I agree with this. It's one's prerogative to buy or not buy. Some apparently think it's overpriced while others (myself and others Im sure) feel it's not. Frankly, I feel like the rebounds up until now have if anything, been underpriced. With the work that has obviously goes into these editions, the limited quantities, the innovative designs... But, as with anything..opinions will differ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast