Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: photobucket fucked most everyone

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't give up.
    Either use a new service, or use our Gallery. You can rebuild your collection thread a few pages a day.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If you can download your album from PB as zip file and make it available to RF for him to upload to the site, it's not that hard to fix your thread. Once you have done this I can help you through the next bit.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a way to allow users to upload more than one photo at a time? even 5 would be better.

The wording makes it sound like you can select more than one but when you open it the selector it only lets you select one at a time.

Select the photos you wish to upload from your computer:
    Enter a default title for the photo(s) you are uploading. If you are uploading more than one photo, you will be able to change this on the next page for each photo.
    That or do you have any documentation around the retrieve all images from a URL? I should be able to point it at an album and it can get all photos from there

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a way to allow users to upload more than one photo at a time? even 5 would be better.

The wording makes it sound like you can select more than one but when you open it the selector it only lets you select one at a time.

Select the photos you wish to upload from your computer:
    Enter a default title for the photo(s) you are uploading. If you are uploading more than one photo, you will be able to change this on the next page for each photo.
    That or do you have any documentation around the retrieve all images from a URL? I should be able to point it at an album and it can get all photos from there

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Download all of your pics from photofuckit. Put the SK pics you want in a separate zip file and upload the zipfile to Google docs, or a similar file sharing service. Send the URL to me stroppygoblin, and me.
    I'll have my son upload it directly to the server into your personal folder on the server. Once complete, we'll send simple instructions of how you can then bulk upload the pics.

I'm not doing a good job of explaining, so wait for stroppy to chime in. Between stroppy and my son, it was pretty easy.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Download all of your pics from photofuckit. Put the SK pics you want in a separate zip file and upload the zipfile to Google docs, or a similar file sharing service. Send the URL to me stroppygoblin, and me.
    I'll have my son upload it directly to the server into your personal folder on the server. Once complete, we'll send simple instructions of how you can then bulk upload the pics.

I'm not doing a good job of explaining, so wait for stroppy to chime in. Between stroppy and my son, it was pretty easy.
    I'm probably not understanding it correctly, but it sounds like this is the process for the mass upload. How will it work as pictures need to be added over time?

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

I'm probably not understanding it correctly, but it sounds like this is the process for the mass upload. How will it work as pictures need to be added over time?
    For over time you can use the normal method of upload. Gallery in header > Upload a photo (top right) > choose photo and click upload

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't even download my album... Every time I click download it send me an email saying the download has expired

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

For over time you can use the normal method of upload. Gallery in header > Upload a photo (top right) > choose photo and click upload
    But if I copy over the URL from Photobucket, I get a photo that states that Photobucket's 3rd Party Hosting must be updated.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

But if I copy over the URL from Photobucket, I get a photo that states that Photobucket's 3rd Party Hosting must be updated.
    what I'm saying is moving forward you wont use Photo bucket anymore. Just use the gallery here. RF and Stroppy can move all your old photos so then all you need to do is moving forward use this as your host instead of PB

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I tried to download my pics and the process just hangs. I suggest trying until it works. I'll update if it works later. I know that several people have done it successfully.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I tried to download my pics and the process just hangs. I suggest trying until it works. I'll update if it works later. I know that several people have done it successfully.
    I just emailed their support to let them know. I'll update as I hear from them.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like after requesting the download, you might get an email with a link to acttually begin the download. Of course, when I tried; it said the file is available for 1 download for the next 12 hours. When I click the link...it says the download is not available.

What a pathetic company.

Along the Path of the Beam SpyGuy will become famous soon enough SpyGuy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All the pictures I uploaded on Poohbucket I already have on my hard drive, so I can simply just delete my account there. Would've been nice if they hadn't decided to get greedy, but oh well ...

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Try using a different browser to download the album from PB. I had problem using Chrome, but it worked with Safari.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, if I start taking all my pics again... how do I upload now guys? Do I just use another service?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    So, if I start taking all my pics again... how do I upload now guys? Do I just use another service?
    I remembered last night that I have an account on ImageShack. I was able to save pictures and upload them here without issue.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Try using a different browser to download the album from PB. I had problem using Chrome, but it worked with Safari.
    Here are my results:
    Chrome running ad-blocker and ghostery (Only way to look at that site): click download album and receive pop up. Check box that says I'm not a robot and I get a gray box and a spinning icon. At the same time I get an email with my "download" that says it's expired.
    Chrome (turned off my plugins): click download album and receive pop up. Check box that says I'm not a robot and I get a gray box and a spinning icon. At the same time I get an email with my "download" that says it's expired.
    Firefox: click download album and recieve pop up. Check box that says I'm not a robot and it gives me a captcha asking me to click images. I then get a black box and a spinning icon. At the same time I get an email with my "download" that says it's expired.
    IE: click download album and recieve pop up. Check box that says I'm not a robot and it gives me a captcha asking me to click images. I then get a black box and a spinning icon. At the same time I get an email with my "download" that says it's expired.
    Edge: click download album and recieve pop up. Check box that says I'm not a robot and it gives me a captcha asking me to click images. I then get a black box and a spinning icon. At the same time I get an email with my "download" that says it's expired.

Still waiting on support to answer me as well.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Create your own album in our Gallery and upload your King related pics there.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are my results:
    Chrome running ad-blocker and ghostery (Only way to look at that site): click download album and receive pop up. Check box that says I'm not a robot and I get a gray box and a spinning icon. At the same time I get an email with my "download" that says it's expired.
    Chrome (turned off my plugins): click download album and receive pop up. Check box that says I'm not a robot and I get a gray box and a spinning icon. At the same time I get an email with my "download" that says it's expired.
    Firefox: click download album and recieve pop up. Check box that says I'm not a robot and it gives me a captcha asking me to click images. I then get a black box and a spinning icon. At the same time I get an email with my "download" that says it's expired.
    IE: click download album and recieve pop up. Check box that says I'm not a robot and it gives me a captcha asking me to click images. I then get a black box and a spinning icon. At the same time I get an email with my "download" that says it's expired.
    Edge: click download album and recieve pop up. Check box that says I'm not a robot and it gives me a captcha asking me to click images. I then get a black box and a spinning icon. At the same time I get an email with my "download" that says it's expired.

Still waiting on support to answer me as well.

Buy a Mac...

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Buy a Mac...
    We've seen you in your Mac!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm missing something.... when I go into My Album, and want to upload a photo, I click on the Upload Pictures link. It then opens the File Upload Manager, and the only way I can see to do an upload is to enter a URL. Is that right? If so, how do I add directly from my computer?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Should have an option to upload file from computer
    Have you created your own album?

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm missing something.... when I go into My Album, and want to upload a photo, I click on the Upload Pictures link. It then opens the File Upload Manager, and the only way I can see to do an upload is to enter a URL. Is that right? If so, how do I add directly from my computer?
    Do you not see all of the following? (picture links to a bigger version)

If so just click the choose file if not then you have bigger issues

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no clue as to why Photobucket thought this would be a good idea. Do they honestly think people would pay $400 a year and carry on using their service, especially after the way they have handled this.

After looking through my thread here, it appears that all my photos are still in place. At least they were when I looked. Is that because I haven't logged into Photobucket since they rolled out this ridiculous idea? I've had no emails or anything warning of this change nor asking me to pay and update my account. How is it that mine appear to be all intact and others are gone and replaced with the update your account placeholder?
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast