Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: photobucket fucked most everyone

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default photobucket fucked most everyone

photobucket apparently changed there Terms of Service, and now a user must pay $399 to host their images on 3rd party sites (like here).

Pure rape and ransomware

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Photobucket
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.ghacks.net/2017/06/30/ph...hosted-images/

FYI,

"You can download your entire library of images by selecting Library on Photobucket, and there the download album link under actions."

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

wtf...

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    https://www.ghacks.net/2017/06/30/ph...hosted-images/

FYI,

"You can download your entire library of images by selecting Library on Photobucket, and there the download album link under actions."
    I saw that earlier today unfortunately I'm not home for a while and that feature might be disabled when I get back. I think you can click the photobucket logo to get the direct link so at least I know what photo was there. This is going to be a huge job. Maybe they will come to their senses?? It would have been nice to have gotten fair warning.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad I use Image shack!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I'm wondering why some of still have ours available? Is it because I'm a 10+ Year user? I can't be the only one..
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the ransom idea was to NOT provide advance notice, thus putting people in a terrible situation. It's also puzzling that what was free jumps to $400 PER YEAR. Not something like $39 a year...no $399 per year. It's a bit like waking up tomorrow and gasoline is $50 a gallon. Ouch!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    I'm wondering why some of still have ours available? Is it because I'm a 10+ Year user? I can't be the only one..
    It still may happen.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Until they suddenly tell you it's $389 ($10 cheaper than photobucket) per year. What do you do then?

Country
    Country Flag

Well I've been using it for at least 7 years. I saw some broken links last week. I think they will eventually get to everyone who is "3rd party hosting". What a terrible business model. It's not like the service has even been good the last few years. Maybe the ransom would work better if the yearly fee was reasonable, but many will probably say FU!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default photobucket fucked most everyone

When you download your entire album, if the filenames are the same as when you pasted in the link, then you could upload the files to a server and then do a search and replace on the URL so it points to the new domain. If the filenames are different then it's a complete manual process.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    When you download your entire album, if the filenames are the same as when you pasted in the link, then you could upload the files to a server and then do a search and replace on the URL so it points to the new domain. If the filenames are different then it's a complete manual process.
    That would be nice, but don't hold your breath.

Country
    Country Flag

Paul, I have a job for you

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Until they suddenly tell you it's $389 ($10 cheaper than photobucket) per year. What do you do then?
    I am aware though I have had issues with Image shack in the past and I am a premium member paying $15 per month already. They just drop random photo's from time to time and do not respond to inquiries (sigh).
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

No promises, but I'm looking into what capacity we have on our server for photo hosting.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Hardy har....

So I just checked a couple, and the filenames are identical. Search and replace baby's...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. I know I haven't been very active but my entire collection thread was just reamed by photobucket. Scum bags.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Testing my ability to upload a piece of Glenn Chadbourne artwork from my Photobucket account....

Country
    Country Flag

Hardy har....

So I just checked a couple, and the filenames are identical. Search and replace baby's...
    When I'm back you'll have to walk me thru. Exactly the reason I never went into web design. I hate this stuff!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Testing my ability to upload a photo from my Photobucket account....

Let's see how long it lasts.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, "Topic of the Day"? lol lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hardy har....

When I'm back you'll have to walk me thru. Exactly the reason I never went into web design. I hate this stuff!
    Exactly the reason I got out of it! Ha ha.

It's still going to be semi-manual because you'd need to edit each post individually and search/replace. Unless there's a way to do it globally for your entire thread.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, "Topic of the Day"? lol lol lol
    Yes. Everything about your post is funny...lol...lol. except people (and the site) are pretty upset...
    Doesn't seem to bother you.

These are for you Bill

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

greedy fukkers
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624