Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aftermarket Slipcases & Traycases

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by scarface View Post
    You guys still planning to get Red Rising cases? I have been meaning to get cases made for Red Rising and the Broken Earth trilogy.
    Personally, I would love some Broken Earth cases!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Along the Path of the Beam scarface will become famous soon enough

I know!! I love that series. I have emailed Jeff, I will post an update once I have a few details.
    WANTED:
    Half the World Lettered "LL"
    The First Law Trilogy (S/L)
    George Martin set (S/L)

FOR TRADE:
    Matthew Corbett (FF/W/X/Z) lettered set
    Swan Song,
    Crosstalk,
    Broken Earth Trilogy (SubPress S/L),

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by scarface View Post
    You guys still planning to get Red Rising cases? I have been meaning to get cases made for Red Rising and the Broken Earth trilogy.
    I would like to get one for red rising but I hate a bit of wall. I'm no good with design. I'd like to see something on the spine at least. Like the RPO and Martian cases.

Along the Path of the Beam scarface will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I am afraid I am no good with design as well. I have no idea where to start learning how to design one either, maybe someone more experienced in this can point me to the right resources?
    WANTED:
    Half the World Lettered "LL"
    The First Law Trilogy (S/L)
    George Martin set (S/L)

FOR TRADE:
    Matthew Corbett (FF/W/X/Z) lettered set
    Swan Song,
    Crosstalk,
    Broken Earth Trilogy (SubPress S/L),

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone had PMed me with information on the Red Rising case and wanted me to make one for it. I started but was waiting on a few items (can't remember what anymore) so it stalled out.

If someone has a design or something in mind I can whip up a vector for Jeff to get a plate.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Someone had PMed me with information on the Red Rising case and wanted me to make one for it. I started but was waiting on a few items (can't remember what anymore) so it stalled out.

If someone has a design or something in mind I can whip up a vector for Jeff to get a plate.
    JS.. that was me. I sent you an email with a design in mind but I just assumed you got busy and I didn't want to pester you I can send it again if you have some more availability now.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post

JS.. that was me. I sent you an email with a design in mind but I just assumed you got busy and I didn't want to pester you I can send it again if you have some more availability now.
    Ha that's right. I think all I need is Font and I can start

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post

Ha that's right. I think all I need is Font and I can start
    I know I have no preference on Font. I'm not good at graphic design.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

I’m good with fonts and have a ton. Plus I have some design talent. I can’t afford a slipcase for my copy but I’m happy to lend a hand designing something.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    I’m good with fonts and have a ton. Plus I have some design talent. I can’t afford a slipcase for my copy but I’m happy to lend a hand designing something.
    That would be awesome. I know JS did a great job with the Martian and RPO ones.. plus the slipcases are really affordable. Can you guys get together and hash something out?

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

the main thing I need (just remembered finally) is the size of the book. What is height, width, and thickness of the book. that will drive the case plate size.

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

anyone thought about designing slipcase for SST edition of Joe Lansdale Paradise Sky?
    i want to contact Jeff about it, but need help with design.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    anyone thought about designing slipcase for SST edition of Joe Lansdale Paradise Sky?
    i want to contact Jeff about it, but need help with design.
    Oh, if you do- please post the info here! Would love one of those. I think that edition is a real under-the-radar gem. Beautiful production.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Does anyone know where I could get a slipcase for the 5 F&SF Gunslinger issues? Something snug but not too tight?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Does anyone know where I could get a slipcase for the 5 F&SF Gunslinger issues? Something snug but not too tight?
    I have a Dolso wood slipcase, not for sale, but you might be able to get one from him.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeff can also make you one. You h
    Just measure it and he will custom make it

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Simon,
    Any thoughts or plans on the next group of King slipcases?
    thanks,
    -K

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    I have a Dolso wood slipcase, not for sale, but you might be able to get one from him.
    Thank you both! I'll certainly contact these great craftspeople if I go the custom-made route. Just wondering if anyone had one made, and could therefore point me to a person who already had measurements or cases available.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ask Simon he may have one already made with measurements. Jeff can make one with an SK stamp on it. Dolso will be made of wood. Both rock just depends on the taste.

I alsway recommend measuring by using either digital calipers or a metal ruler if you have them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    Thank you both! I'll certainly contact these great craftspeople if I go the custom-made route. Just wondering if anyone had one made, and could therefore point me to a person who already had measurements or cases available.

HBJ
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can someone please pm me Jeff’s mail ?
    I had it but lost it

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Can someone please pm me Jeff’s mail ?
    I had it but lost it

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Here you go S

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

Is anyone aware of any slipcases that have been made for the Sub Press Malazan books?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

DBAFA in the house. My first three projects and more to come. Taking orders soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Latest cases from JW. I'll reveal what for once they cross the ocean. Shipping cost from the UK has increased tremendously btw.

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2