Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Movie Scene Tournament: Overall Event Overview

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nevermind, just saw the list.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    One great scene that I just realized we completely missed was the bunker scene from Downfall. I know it's been memed to hell, but on its own it's a great scene. I meant to nominate it but forgot and just now remembered it...
    That scene is ruined for me forever lol

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With the conclusion of the final tiebreaker poll in Round 4, I can now confirm that Round 5 will start on Wednesday 6th September 2017.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    With the conclusion of the final tiebreaker poll in Round 4, I can now confirm that Round 5 will start on Wednesday 6th September 2017.
    We are running out of daylight...

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Round 5

Round 5 is about to start. As before, the movie scenes in Round 5 have been ranked according to their cumulative percentage received in the preceding four rounds, and the groups seeded World Cup-style, from top to bottom, across 16 groups of 2 scenes.

There are now only 32 movie scenes left in the tournament. As each group will have only two movie scenes, there will be no more tiebreaker polls in the event of a tie. Instead the number of "stated votes" within the thread will determine the winner.

Buckle up, because this shit will be going through the gears!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Getting close!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

me voting in all these rounds:

Country
    Country Flag

With the conclusion of the final poll in Round 5, I can now confirm that The Octofinals will start on Monday 18th September 2017.

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Octofinals

The Octofinals are about to start. As before, the movie scenes have been ranked according to their cumulative percentage received in the preceding five rounds, and the groups seeded World Cup-style, from top to bottom, across 8 groups of 2 scenes.

There are now only 16 movie scenes left in the tournament. As each group will have only two movie scenes, there will be no more tiebreaker polls in the event of a tie. Instead the number of "stated votes" within the thread will determine the winner.

We are now entering the business end of the tournament, so now is the time to start wearing your shitting pants....

Country
    Country Flag

The Octofinals have finished and winners confirmed. The Quarterfinals will start on Wednesday 27th September 2017.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Getting down to the last few now...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Octofinals have finished and winners confirmed. The Quarterfinals will start on Wednesday 27th September 2017.
    Then what will the final number be Tim?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

LET'S GO

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Then what will the final number be Tim?
    There are only 8 scenes left in the tournament now....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    LET'S GO
    Give me a chance, I'm still at work at the moment... LOL!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    LET'S GO
    Yeah come on brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE do not let that dammmmmmmmm shower scene go up against my few babies left.... lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Quarterfinals

The Quarterfinals will commence shortly. As before, the movie scenes have been ranked according to their cumulative percentage received in the preceding six rounds, and the groups seeded World Cup-style, from top to bottom, across 4 groups of 2 scenes.

There are now only 8 movie scenes left in the tournament. As each group will have only two movie scenes, there will be no more tiebreaker polls in the event of a tie. Instead the number of "stated votes" within the thread will determine the winner.

I hope you are all wearing your shitting pants? This shit is about to turn real!

Country
    Country Flag

With the conclusion of the Quarterfinals, I can now confirm that the Semifinals will start later this evening!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Semifinals

The Semifinals are about to start. As before, the movie scenes have been ranked according to their cumulative percentage received in the preceding seven rounds, and the groups seeded World Cup-style, from top to bottom, across 2 groups of 2 scenes.

We are now entering the end stage of this tournament. With only 4 movie scenes remaining, expect to make some very tough decisions....

This shit is gonna make your head fry. Guaranteed!!

Country
    Country Flag

The Final will commence on Friday 13th October 2017.

Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2