Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Will you read The Gunslinger and subsequent issues?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 62.79%
  • No, I'm dropping it after Jericho Hill

2 4.65%
  • No, I already dropped it

6 13.95%
  • I don't know/Other

8 18.60%
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54
Results 1,326 to 1,338 of 1338

Thread: The Dark Tower Comics Series - General Discussion

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think John Farson is just John Farson. A nasty piece of work partly served/manipulated by Walter O' Dim. I could be argued that the mask hides his true identity... but if he wears it all the time in public, well it kind of becomes his face, doesn't it?

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

There were a lot of old threads with discussions on individual issues, variants and general comments on the series, so I've merged them all here for convenience. Current general discussion threads and upcoming issue threads will be merged if/when they die off

Gunslinger Apprentice RolandLover will become famous soon enough RolandLover will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I just received the DT The Gunslinger The Journey Begins and I must say I hate the way Roland is drawn in this comic. He looks horrible and they just had to do a Susan redux. I didn't like that oh well.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, he's also a fan of talking to himself. Apparently. That arc was the most forgettable one.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, Its kinda BS since we are now moving into "Novelized Material" Right? Great that it draws in "new" fans, but not if it infringes on the source material.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler rolandesch is on a distinguished road rolandesch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Well, Its kinda BS since we are now moving into "Novelized Material" Right? Great that it draws in "new" fans, but not if it infringes on the source material.
    Haha, the thing I'm most worried about is the fact that if they want to move in on the novels in comic form, I want to see them not drop it mid-book or story. I can't even imagine how long it might take Marvel to make the story completely. Years and years will be put into the novels, but it's truly a great supplement to an already great tale. I won't mind if it keeps coming out in five, ten years. I'm just getting started on my DT comic collection now

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by rolandesch View Post
    Haha, the thing I'm most worried about is the fact that if they want to move in on the novels in comic form, I want to see them not drop it mid-book or story. I can't even imagine how long it might take Marvel to make the story completely. Years and years will be put into the novels, but it's truly a great supplement to an already great tale. I won't mind if it keeps coming out in five, ten years. I'm just getting started on my DT comic collection now
    I will do this because I'm a good guy... a local comic shop has a 3 for $1 sale. I saw A LOT of DT comics. I could see if I can put together full runs and send them to you if you promise not to change your mind after I already buy the comics. I'll charge whatever it the comics cost + shipping cost. Nothing in it for me.

Let me know.

Traveler rolandesch is on a distinguished road rolandesch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rolandesch View Post
    I will do this because I'm a good guy... a local comic shop has a 3 for $1 sale. I saw A LOT of DT comics. I could see if I can put together full runs and send them to you if you promise not to change your mind after I already buy the comics. I'll charge whatever it the comics cost + shipping cost. Nothing in it for me.

Let me know.
    Although the offer and price on that is great, I prefer the hardcover collections. I already plan on receiving the first four arcs (without The Sorcerer) in less than three weeks.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Being the completist that I am, I'll be buying them.

John

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I've been loving the Dark Tower comical. I just wish that there were digital versions of the graphic novels. I did a lot of searching on marvels site and can't find anything.

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

There are digital versions. There's a torrent on Demonoid that has almost everything--if you're down with piracy a bit. I downloaded it just to see what the art was like, before I bought the physical versions.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Do they have the volumes or just individual comical?

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are every single individual issues, but some people sometimes regroups them all.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54