Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2017 Haven Fundraiser Auction #24-The Eyes of the Dragon art portfolio proofs

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2017 Haven Fundraiser Auction #24-The Eyes of the Dragon art portfolio proofs

AUCTION LINK

Up for auction are advance uncorrected proofs for the art portfolios featuring art from David Palladini-done for Stephen King’s famous novel “The Eyes of The Dragon”.

The proofs are for the Signed Limited AND for the lettered versions.
    Suntup Press in coordination with the renowned artist David Palladini are creating ultra-high quality prints of the art from The Eyes of The Dragon.

Only 15 each of the Signed Limited and the Lettered proofs were done. They were sent to media and press members. Nearly impossible to find at any price-now is your chance to own them.

Note: The proofs were intentionally done to look “distressed”. One more cool thing that makes them very unique.

Included is the press release-I have obscured my info for the auction, but the winner will receive the exact press release I received.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Wait, what? I'm still in the lead?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It would appear so my friend.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This really is worth more than the current $355. Come on people.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

7 hours left.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had to jump in on this.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Did you win the auction? My (only) bid was the high bid until a couple of hours before it ended. I couldn't go higher this time but I couldn't resist giving it a try, either. I hope you got it, it's always nice if things stay in the TDT family so to speak.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Did you win the auction? My (only) bid was the high bid until a couple of hours before it ended. I couldn't go higher this time but I couldn't resist giving it a try, either. I hope you got it, it's always nice if things stay in the TDT family so to speak.
    I didn't. I did until about the last second. In fact I saw the timer count down to zero and was surprised no one else bid. So I go to find the 'Pay Now' thing and I don't see it. After poking around a bit I see that someone else won. Which is good that it went higher for the HF and I'm happy for whoever won. Hopefully someone here!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

+ Reply to Thread