Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My SK Flat-signed Signatures Compilation - weigh in

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    #11 is fake.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cell LOOKS pretty good, but that signature is so rare that I'm a little suspicious. I don't like Regulators. There are some others that I'm on the fence with, but I'm not expert enough to weigh in on them.

All in all, a great collection though!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What gets me are the signatures (none on this thread) that are just out there fake. It's awesome that people from this forum report the sellers or contact the sellers directly. Not just for those, but the auto-pens and other forgeries. Kudos to the gang here for this.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that IT is a forgery.

You should send it to me....especially if it is a 1st edition in fine condition.

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I think that IT is a forgery.

You should send it to me....especially if it is a 1st edition on fine condition.

Nice try
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Cell LOOKS pretty good, but that signature is so rare that I'm a little suspicious. I don't like Regulators. There are some others that I'm on the fence with, but I'm not expert enough to weigh in on them.

All in all, a great collection though!

Want me to add Cell to the fake list?

WTB:

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The signature in relation to the page is important, e.g., size, placement, the book the signature appears in, etc.. By cropping the photo so close it makes it more difficult to tell a real signature.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with tippy4 and the others about the fakes. There are a few I don't like, but I am not sure are fakes. I'll think on it a while and make a list.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    The signature in relation to the page is important, e.g., size, placement, the book the signature appears in, etc.. By cropping the photo so close it makes it more difficult to tell a real signature.
    I will try and take a full page pic of each and add them to the current pics. Just might not be able to get them up until later tomorrow.

WTB:

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OK, haven't had a chance to compare against the group yet, but here are my initial impressions:

99% confident that they're fugazi.

60% confident that they're fugazi, but could be convinced otherwise...

The remaining ones, I like.

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm with the majority--4, 21, 22, 26, 30 are not good. Great collection otherwise.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    OK, haven't had a chance to compare against the group yet, but here are my initial impressions:

That's a lot of fugazi!

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    I'm with the majority--4, 21, 22, 26, 30 are not good. Great collection otherwise.
    Thank you much. Definately a consitent grouping.

WTB:

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Regarding#28...which I have posted below....

I would compare it to he 1980 signature in the link I have posted below it, as they seem consistent.

Stephen King Signatures 1980-Present
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I feel good about 28 and it looks right for the date.
    I was iffy about 3 and the more i look at it the more i think i would probably not buy it.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No, I'm sure that good ones like this are out there, I've just seen so few in my limited experience.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post

No, I'm sure that good ones like this are out there, I've just seen so few in my limited experience.
    That was one of Peripheral's picks for his 60% list. So it made it to post #35. We'll see what others think.

WTB:

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a lot of fugazi!

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    Thank you much. Definately a consitent grouping.

On second thoughts, I've changed my mind re #28 and #32. I think real

Country
    Country Flag

On second thoughts, I've changed my mind re #28 and #32. I think real
    Updated and de-fugazi'd

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

Ok. I have to stop playing. The more I look, the more I change my mind, the more I can't look away! I'm slowly going mad...

Country
    Country Flag

Ok. I have to stop playing. The more I look, the more I change my mind, the more I can't look away! I'm slowly going mad...
    No worries. You can re-fugazi and de-fugazi. My goal is to give this about a week and then take the compiled list of suggested fakes and repost those to see if there is a change of heart to any. Then I'll confirm known fakes, known authentics that are suggested fakes, and the one's I wasn't sure about that are suggested fake.

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

No worries. You can re-fugazi and de-fugazi. My goal is to give this about a week and then take the compiled list of suggested fakes and repost those to see if there is a change of heart to any. Then I'll confirm known fakes, known authentics that are suggested fakes, and the one's I wasn't sure about that are suggested fake.
    Excellent idea. I tend to have "two phases" - initial gut reaction. And then the analysis. Haha. A week would be good!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Fugazi?

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Fugazi?

LOL

AND ... this classic Donnie Brasco (not sure how to show screen)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Regarding#28...which I have posted below....

I would compare it to he 1980 signature in the link I have posted below it, as they seem consistent.

Stephen King Signatures 1980-Present
    I think this one is okay. It was from the time he signed as King. A few years later he changed to Knig.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Fugazi?

LOL

AND ... this classic Donnie Brasco (not sure how to show screen)
    I always think of the band when I see Fugazi.

(You just have to remove the s from https to post the video.)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast